Is bitching about everything on OR a sport???

Casper

haha very good, and whats this lie to impress my friends? and that message was not for you or todd #43. It was for someone special. BEOTCH

I was referring to you lying about why you got banned. :slap:

why not go for the full roman helmet? or the slightly more safe but a bit more icky, trojan helmet

Because teabagging is way more socially acceptable right now. Don't you watch the news?

Because teabagging is way more socially acceptable right now. Don't you watch the news?

when will i learn not to believe everything I read on the intrawebz?!!11!!1!one

• 5 weeks later...
This is the "Ranting and Raving" section which is clearly defined as:

If it doesn't break the rules or annoy the mods/admins, it's fair game. Racial slurs DO break the rules, although religious slurs do not. My justification for this is simple: I don't give a fuck if you worship horse shit, but all people are equal.

If you don't want to banter about politics, religion, or what color panties your mom is wearing, then don't read this section. It doesn't show up on the front page for this sole reason. If you're offended by this stuff, simply don't read this section.

With that said, I'm killing this thread. It's lived long enough.

Another thread killed WTF this is getting out of hand; I think the mods are power drunk.

Jews are now a religion and not a race, we can make fun of and mock Kwanza but not blacks, fuck all the Muslims but don't tease the towel heads, eat all the cows you want but leave the dot heads alone, Buda is a fat bastard but no slant eye jokes.

Yes, this is the thread to complain about the mods, soon to be closing.

Look at the closed threads the mods are posting in them again. Those bastards are just mocking us I tell you. My frustration with them has no end this behavior must stop, the display of power is just insulting and it hurts my feelings.

:lol: That's funny!

Another thread killed WTF this is getting out of hand; I think the mods are power drunk.

Jews are now a religion and not a race, we can make fun of and mock Kwanza but not blacks, fuck all the Muslims but don't tease the towel heads, eat all the cows you want but leave the dot heads alone, Buda is a fat bastard but no slant eye jokes.

Yes, this is the thread to complain about the mods, soon to be closing.

Look at the closed threads the mods are posting in them again. Those bastards are just mocking us I tell you. My frustration with them has no end this behavior must stop, the display of power is just insulting and it hurts my feelings.

ronald-bitch-slaps.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=61457

Motherfucker, a thread made just how I like them and it's closed before I can join in the fun.

I would like to report an over modding violation.

Now we can watch the rest of the mod squad continue to post in the locked thread like they can do whatever they want.