Is bitching about everything on OR a sport???

Casper

I am currently testing a totalitarian platform, which apparently isn't being accepted by all in the OR population. Though, the nice thing such a platform is you can pretty much do what you want with little or no reguard to others feelings.

Ah, yes. The one who will bow to the desires of the masses and have no agenda of his own. I feel that type of person may be more dangerous than an inconsistent tyrant.

Now about the thread in question.

After closing I noticed that the thread was moved and you and Casper were debating the finer points of Harley enthusiasm. This was primarily due to the fact I failed to refresh the page after 20 minutes. There was no excuse for the posts in the thread and the thread went so far off topic I closed it.

EDIT: Being the 3rd gunman sounds so cool

I have had my feelings hurt and will never vote to have a slave master that is inconsistent in handing out punishment. Expect to see opposition in the next election. We need a benevolent leader who is more malleable to our needs.

I hear Jesse Jackson's lookin' for work

Just ask Dan Gilbert....

Ah, yes. The one who will bow to the desires of the masses and have no agenda of his own. I feel that type of person may be more dangerous than an inconsistent tyrant.

After closing I noticed that the thread was moved and you and Casper were debating the finer points of Harley enthusiasm. This was primarily due to the fact I failed to refresh the page after 20 minutes. There was no excuse for the posts in the thread and the thread went so far off topic I closed it.

Every thread here goes off topic. Gonna start closing every one that does? Good luck with that. As far as bashing, I've seen far worse threads that are still open. But that's just me putting in my $0.02:rolleyes:

I can almost see moving the thread but closing it after the move seemed uncalled for, now I understand your confusion. If you don't like the way a topic is going even though it's following the rules why don't you just change people's avatars like the rest of the mods or admins like to do or go find a closed thread to mock us in.

You're so cool

I can almost see moving the thread but closing it after the move seemed uncalled for, now I understand your confusion. If you don't like the way a topic is going even though it's following the rules why don't you just change people's avatars like the rest of the mods or admins like to do or go find a closed thread to mock us in.

You're so cool

what?

You're so cool

Thanks.

what?

UP has had the honor of having his avatar changed at least twice (maybe three times?) the current one is my fault. but i think it suits him. i was going to recommend the current one or this:

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

I dont know how to change someone's avatar. I'm a sucky mod :(

At least one of the other freshmen mods and an admin can, maybe it's a job girls can't handle or you just suck at it?

By the way you need to start campaigning for the next mod elections what will your platform be?

At least one of the other freshmen mods and an admin can, maybe it's a job girls can't handle or you just suck at it?

By the way you need to start campaigning for the next mod elections what will your platform be?

No admins have done it. Only one mod. Let's see if he/she fesses up.

fonzie already kinda said he did it.

i sorta begged him into doing it. with my squinting puppy SMASHING eyes, he couldn't resist.

corrected

Damn! Fonze just got outed by Charlie. :nono:

:lol:

I think it's about time you get an avatar :D

Hint, hint Prez...