Is bitching about everything on OR a sport???

Casper

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=484247&postcount=179

This made me laugh real hard, nice way to start my day. I wanted to ignore it to prove he wasn't so smart but I can't help myself.

You fucking mods are torturing me. I have complained about threads being closed before because I couldn't understand why Ranting and Raving existed at all if you are going to close threads in there. Now I get it, it amuses you; it gives you mods a way to torture us by wielding your powers. Well played mods I envy your power and guess it's justified for all the work you do policing this board. FUCKERS!

Sorry I closed it, seemed like the right thing to do.

You're not playing this game correctly. If you close a thread you have your reasons, even though I had just made a post hoping to take it in a different direction and was thinking that thread could keep me entertained the rest of the day. After it was locked I had to resort to PMing people to continue fucking with them.

This is how to handle it.

"Shut your mouths I can do what I want to." Then go make some posts in the closed threads.

How do you expect people to respect your authority unless you abuse it occasionally?

I have complained about threads being closed before because I couldn't understand why Ranting and Raving existed at all if you are going to close threads in there.

I think you & I are a little harder core than most because of where we come from on the XXorg

I think you & I are a little harder core than most because of where we come from on the XXorg

That's true and I also understand why this place can't be run the same way. Sponsors wouldn't support the other site, hell they had to make it private after a hotel refused to host an event because the hotel had gone on the board and read about past events. I know there were other issues involved in that decision but it needed to be made private.

I am just bitching for fun and try to push the limits to the edge of being banned within O.R. rules; it's kind of like a sport.

....hell they had to make it private after a hotel refused to host an event because the hotel had gone on the board and read about past events.

roflmao.gif I forgot all about that

That's true and I also understand why this place can't be run the same way. Sponsors wouldn't support the other site, hell they had to make it private after a hotel refused to host an event because the hotel had gone on the board and read about past events. I know there were other issues involved in that decision but it needed to be made private.

I am just bitching for fun and try to push the limits to the edge of being banned within O.R. rules; it's kind of like a sport.

all you have to do is call casper a "bitch" i got 7 days :lol: good times

all you have to do is call casper a "bitch" i got 7 days :lol: good times

You might want to rethink that amigo. I banned you for threats of violence, but it had nothing to do with you saying anything about me. You can call me whatever you want. If you piss me off I'll just set it to rickroll you whenever you log in. At least I don't have to lie to impress my friends, bitch.

LOL.jpg

For the record, attached is the screenshot of the infraction. And here's the visitor message from your profile that got you the 7-day vacation:

Still here, if you got a problem with it "say it". if you really got a problem with it, come see me, ill be more than happy to re-arranged someone's fucked up face.
It wasn't even directed at me. I believe it was directed at Todd #43. If it was directed at me, you sure haven't had anything to say to me since.

For the record, attached is the screenshot of the infraction. And here's the visitor message from your profile that got you the 7-day vacation:

It wasn't even directed at me. I believe it was directed at Todd #43. If it was directed at me, you sure haven't had anything to say to me since.

haha very good, and whats this lie to impress my friends? and that message was not for you or todd #43. It was for someone special. BEOTCH