Is bitching about everything on OR a sport???

Casper

that way the hate gets spread evenly to everyone in coshocton. because everyone knows no one likes a mod

I'm offended.

I've never posted in a closed thread, but reading your posts makes me want to. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=526370&postcount=47

There are two possible responses to the second post and the OP chose to go with the one that took it in the direction it went. You have omitted the posts where the OP was being an asshat. I would expect to get the same second post if I had posted a ride and the outcome would have been different.

What rules were being violated that meant the thread needed closing? A moving target is hard to hit and I am having a hard time finding consistency. Aren't you able to have a public discussion about how this place is run and what you expect? You don’t need to because this is your place and Fuck Off is a response you are able to give to that question.

If you want this place to be more Harley friendly why don't you create a few sub-forums that would be of interest for them. I have owned a Harley and this forum wouldn't have sparked my interest when I did. The majority of the front page and not location specific sub-forums are about racing or track days. If you want this place to be something other than that you have the power to change it.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=526370&postcount=47

There are two possible responses to the second post and the OP chose to go with the one that took it in the direction it went. You have omitted the posts where the OP was being an asshat. I would expect to get the same second post if I had posted a ride and the outcome would have been different.

What rules were being violated that meant the thread needed closing? A moving target is hard to hit and I am having a hard time finding consistency. Aren't you able to have a public discussion about how this place is run and what you expect? You don’t need to because this is your place and Fuck Off is a response you are able to give to that question.

If you want this place to be more Harley friendly why don't you create a few sub-forums that would be of interest for them. I have owned a Harley and this forum wouldn't have sparked my interest when I did. The majority of the front page and not location specific sub-forums are about racing or track days. If you want this place to be something other than that you have the power to change it.

I didn't close it. FYI.

Yeah, he got pissed and fought back. I would've done the same thing. I agree, he didn't approach it very well, but he was just retaliating. For the record, I don't know this guy or the other guy who left today because of that thread.

This website is for all motorcyclists, not just sportbike riders. Look at the upcoming events. There are poker runs, bike nights, etc all list. No track days because nobody ever adds those to the calendar. I want all motorcyclists to feel welcome on this site. This is why I made this site. Instantly calling someone gay for posting about a Harley event isn't exactly very welcoming.

I didn't close it. FYI.

Yeah, he got pissed and fought back. I would've done the same thing. I agree, he didn't approach it very well, but he was just retaliating. For the record, I don't know this guy or the other guy who left today because of that thread.

This website is for all motorcyclists, not just sportbike riders. Look at the upcoming events. There are poker runs, bike nights, etc all list. No track days because nobody ever adds those to the calendar. I want all motorcyclists to feel welcome on this site. This is why I made this site. Instantly calling someone gay for posting about a Harley event isn't exactly very welcoming.

I missed another person wanting to leave because of that thread. Calling someone gay because they ride a Harley is part of current pop culture thanks to South Park. Having skin too thin to handle that means you shouldn't hang out on the internet. I am pretty sure I've been called gay because I currently am riding a Honda, it won't be the last time.

Saying you didn't close the thread is disingenuous because you have the power to change that situation unless you agree with the decision to close it. Which is your right but why was it closed?

I missed another person wanting to leave because of that thread. Calling someone gay because they ride a Harley is part of current pop culture thanks to South Park. Having skin too thin to handle that means you shouldn't hang out on the internet. I am pretty sure I've been called gay because I currently am riding a Honda, it won't be the last time.

Saying you didn't close the thread is disingenuous because you have the power to change that situation unless you agree with the decision to close it. Which is your right but why was it closed?

Wrong they are not gay, gay refers to their sexual orientation. Harley riders are fags, since my buell is rotax powered it excludes me.

Tod with only one "D" is reason for calling you gay, in my book (although nobody reads my book :( ):rulez:

Wrong they are not gay, gay refers to their sexual orientation. Harley riders are fags, since my buell is rotax powered it excludes me.

Purchased (new) through the Harley Davidson dealer network. Close enough. :lol:

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=526578&postcount=49

Stay out of this unless you plan to unlock that thread.

Shut your BBPH before I change your avatar again, lock this thread down, & continue posting in it.... To you kiss.gif

I'm not unlocking anything done by another Mod unless I'm told to.... by someone other than you pimpslap.gif

That's my $.02

Who was the other member that left because of that thread? Kinda funny that during that thread, I received a friend request from an HD rider on here. Just shows that other HD riders thought he was an asshat as well

Shut your BBPH before I change your avatar again, lock this thread down, & continue posting in it.... To you kiss.gif

I'm not unlocking anything done by another Mod unless I'm told to.... by someone other than you pimpslap.gif

That's my $.02

I still haven't found the reason for locking the other thread. I was having a conversation with an Admin and a mod locked it. Why would a mod step in when an Admin didn't have a problem with it other than to move it to the ranting and raving section? Something smells about that scenario.

Don't you mods work for us? You are to do as we say! Unlock that thread board servant.

I still haven't found the reason for locking the other thread.

Let us know when you find it.... We're all anxiously awaiting

I was having a conversation with an Admin and a mod locked it. Why would a mod step in when an Admin didn't have a problem with it other than to move it to the ranting and raving section? Something smells about that scenario.

It was the 3rd gunmen on the grassy knoll

Don't you mods work for us? You are to do as we say! Unlock that thread board servant.
crackhead.gif We're like politicians... We let you believe we work for you every 4 years when we need re-elected. After that.... You can kiss my ass unclesam.gif

It's hard to know how to behave when you don't understand the rules. Aren't you supposed to be able to explain company policy? Didn't you get the memo or take away any information from the daily meeting about the days happenings? So let’s see, we are all supposed to blow rainbow colored smoke up LEOs and Harleys asses? I missed those rules so it might be time for an amendment.

That third gunman sure knows how to kill a useful dialogue. Why would and Admin need protecting by a Mod? Ben should be and I thought was able to explain himself but didn’t get a chance to and chose to take that path by allowing a Mod to interrupt him, how rude.

I have voted for the DTC candidate for the last time if “kiss my ass” is all I can expect to receive from them.