Need someone to ride with?

ShallowGraves

The weather has broke and I need to meet some sportbike riders to ride with here in Columbus. I'm down to ride when ever the sun is shining. Not tryin to wait till Bike nights start to meet like minded people. Lets ride. Holla back. Drop me a line. Phone# in contact info.

Head out east in a few weeks and a buch of us will be out. We dont come into Columbus to ride, not into the straight roads. Tons of good twisties out here but it'll be another week or two. Gotta get a few good rains before most of us will come out, it washes the salt and sinders off the road. A blind corner covered in sinders can really ruin your day.

So give me a shout after a rain or two.

Head out east in a few weeks and a buch of us will be out. We dont come into Columbus to ride, not into the straight roads. Tons of good twisties out here but it'll be another week or two. Gotta get a few good rains before most of us will come out, it washes the salt and sinders off the road. A blind corner covered in sinders can really ruin your day.

So give me a shout after a rain or two.

Are you gonna be out on the Sumo then? From talking to you, that would be my guess! I'm gonna be ready for some real roads soon, so I'll be headed out your way, RR dude.

I am really looking forward to the rain the rest of this week to wash away all the crap on the roads, and hopefully the rest of that white crap that's covering the glorious green grass! :lol: