Mid Ohio, April 24~25th Sat,Sun

jbot

I'm trying to see if any of you fine folks are planning to go to Mid Ohio on April 24th and/or 25th. I believe those are the only weekend days for "regular" track days at Mid ohio this year. I think there are some LED and max time twilight weekend days, but those are a different story since I'm kinda stuck with having to go to those days, so I don't care if any of you suckas go to those or not.

anyways, post up if you're planning on going in april.

i've got a stack of fasttrax and STT days lined up this year, but i bought 2 regular track days and 2 max time twilight days for midohio during that holiday sale, so i'm trying to figure out which ones i want to go to, and prefer not to be all by my lonesome since most of my track day pals only attend STT days for the most part (and for good reason!)

PM me if you prefer.

Edited by jbot
grammar ftl

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, this time i'll just run into ya

then you better get the $ ready.:flag:

ill be there with 4 more guys,but not all stay both days.

i have garage too.

i am planing go all mid ohio track days.

already book may 10-11 with nesba

lol i'm sure we'll be fine.

i'll probably wait to see what the weather is like first, and if it's looking good, i'll pull the trigger since april is very iffy in general. also, rain at midohio is not for the win.

otherwise, i'll just wait for the warmer weather months.

lol i'm sure we'll be fine.

i'll probably wait to see what the weather is like first, and if it's looking good, i'll pull the trigger since april is very iffy in general. also, rain at midohio is not for the win.

otherwise, i'll just wait for the warmer weather months.

i wont wait too long,its first track days here + its weekend.last year it was sold out one month before ,all 3 levels.last year the weather was nice 75F.

mid ohio give refund if you cancel least 30 days from the event,so no sence to wait.

with nesba you can cancel 7 days before event, thats why i already book with them may 10-11 mid ohio

• 4 weeks later...

For those attending these Performance Track Riding dates, KTM will be offering street demo rides for qualified riders* (see below) on several of its bikes including the 690 SMC, 690 Duke, 690 Enduro, 950 Enduro, 990 Adv, 990 SMT, 990 SMR and the 990 Super Duke.

These rides are not only available to riders participating in the Standard Day and Standard 2-Day Performance Track Riding programs but also to their friends and family. This is a great opportunity to test out many of KTM’s street products at a track you’re already going to be at – or should be at! – for Performance Track Riding.

The demo rides will be offered in the afternoon on Saturday, April 24th and in the morning and afternoon on Sunday, April 25th. Spots will be filled first-come, first-serve on site. For more information on the KTM Ride_Orange Street Demos or the Performance Track Riding program at The Mid-Ohio School, please visit us online or call us at 877-793-TMOS (8667).

A limited number of spots are still available for the KTM Race_Orange Track Day Experience on Tuesday April 27th and one spot remains for July 7th. All other dates are SOLD OUT.

*Participants must be 25 years old and have a valid motorcycle license. Each rider must be outfitted in a DOT helmet, eye protection, jacket, gloves, pants and sturdy foot wear.