Mid Ohio, April 24~25th Sat,Sun

jbot

i know this is a bit much to ask, but for the sake of any late trigger pullers on here, could you post when you get close to selling out in any particular group for the weekend?

if you can't, no worries. figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

thank you!

+1 Waiting to see what the weather is going to be like before I commit. Know of a couple others doing the same thing. Probably only do one of the days though.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the upcoming weekend, our experienced track coaches will be able to assist you in tuning your bike for our track. The extent to what they can accomplish is somewhat limited as they will not have time to completely rebuild a suspension, mainly tune.

Moving forward in the season various track coaches will be available throughout the day to help you with all of your suspension needs.

No offense but you guys really should evaluate any of your instructors that help someone set their suspension. I had one of them "help" me one time just to see the results and they cranked my shit so tight that tucking the front was almost guaranteed.. As soon as he walked away, I reset my suspension to my normal track settings and then adjusted for the temp that day. Im not saying they are all like this but you have allot of students that place trust in them and not all of them know how to properly set suspension.. Its just something to think about not only from Mid-O's perspective but also for anyone asking one of them for help.

No offense but you guys really should evaluate any of your instructors that help someone set their suspension. I had one of them "help" me one time just to see the results and they cranked my shit so tight that tucking the front was almost guaranteed.. As soon as he walked away, I reset my suspension to my normal track settings and then adjusted for the temp that day. Im not saying they are all like this but you have allot of students that place trust in them and not all of them know how to properly set suspension.. Its just something to think about not only from Mid-O's perspective but also for anyone asking one of them for help.

quit hatin.

I'm considering one of these days. I'll be watching the forecasts and deciding last minute. I'd be interested in splitting a garage with someone.

Right there with you! I'll probably make my decision around Tues-Weds based on weather forecast. If you make a garage rental before then let me know. I still have your cell # also if I get one before you let me know.

Right there with you! I'll probably make my decision around Tues-Weds based on weather forecast. If you make a garage rental before then let me know. I still have your cell # also if I get one before you let me know.

Sounds good. I'll prolly make my decision closer to Friday. I'm not wasting money cruising around on a wet track. I did that once last year...

Forecast looks absolutely horrible... can't beleive i just wasted 400 bucks. lesson learned i guess

Everybody buy rain tires, maybe the weather will clear up. I can't believe this either those days are the only days with rain in the forecast out of all 10. :(

Even with rain tires, the track will still be really slick. Being super smooth and even slowing way down for the turns will be key if you plan on going.

I was more saying for superstition not to actually use them.

I was more saying for superstition not to actually use them.

^ works every time. I do everyone at the track the courtesy of making sure my tent is fully tarped over, and able to withstand hurricane-force winds.

Generally this results in 78 degrees and sunny for the entire weekend.

the ONE time i've tried to sleep with my rain fly off (not a drop of rain in the forecast btw), I woke up soaked, and had to sleep in my truck from 4 AM on.

Don't sweat the forecast. I would be pretty surprised if it doesn't change between now and the weekend anyway.