Mid Ohio, April 24~25th Sat,Sun

jbot

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They April 24/25 dates are still good to go/open for enrollment correct? I haven't used my gift cert yet and will probably (75%)+ end up going. Also wanting to bring my friend as his first trackday after watching me last year.

Correct, dates are still open.

For more information on the KTM Ride_Orange Street Demos or the Performance Track Riding program at The Mid-Ohio School, please visit us online or call us at 877-793-TMOS (8667).

Can you help me find more details online? I'd like to share this with some friends. Curious as to what actual time the demos are, if/when there are signups, and whether they are on track, on the property or in the "neighborhood."

Sounds like a good way to get extra help to the track. :D

Took the $185 gamble on Saturday - thanks for the forum discount. Hopefully the weather is as perfect as last year.

The twitter message that popped up on the bottom of my checkout screen seemed like a bad omen though: "rain all day at the most beautiful race track in Ohio" - you guys need to get rid of that. :mad: Let's pretend it's always dry and sunny - I'm good at repressing bad memories. ;)

Took the $185 gamble on Saturday - thanks for the forum discount. Hopefully the weather is as perfect as last year.

The twitter message that popped up on the bottom of my checkout screen seemed like a bad omen though: "rain all day at the most beautiful race track in Ohio" - you guys need to get rid of that. :mad: Let's pretend it's always dry and sunny - I'm good at repressing bad memories. ;)

You can find more information here on our site. To summarize your answers, times will be 1-6pm on Saturday and 10am-6pm on Sunday. All sign ups will be held at the Street Demo Rig on a first come first serve basis. The ride will take you out onto the streets surrounding the track which will take about 20 minutes to complete.

You can find more information here on our site. To summarize your answers, times will be 1-6pm on Saturday and 10am-6pm on Sunday. All sign ups will be held at the Street Demo Rig on a first come first serve basis. The ride will take you out onto the streets surrounding the track which will take about 20 minutes to complete.

Thank you!

We have received some calls about the age limit for the KTM Race_Orange dates age requirement vs. the requirement for Street demo rides.

KTM Race_Orange dates require an age of 18 and valid Driver's license whereas KTM street demos require an age of 25 and a valid motorcycle license. Hope this helps.

will there be a suspension person at the track day?

For the upcoming weekend, our experienced track coaches will be able to assist you in tuning your bike for our track. The extent to what they can accomplish is somewhat limited as they will not have time to completely rebuild a suspension, mainly tune.

Moving forward in the season various track coaches will be available throughout the day to help you with all of your suspension needs.

wheres the best (cheapest) places to stay there? i was planning on camping, but the 10 day forecast shows rain on Friday with a high of like 60 something... not looking forward to that.

I signed up for both days.

wheres the best (cheapest) places to stay there? i was planning on camping, but the 10 day forecast shows rain on Friday with a high of like 60 something... not looking forward to that.

We recommend the Comfort Inn or Quality Inn just down the road in Bellevue. They are right off I-71 at exit 165. When ordering ask for "The Mid-Ohio School Rate" and you can get a room at our discounted price.

i know this is a bit much to ask, but for the sake of any late trigger pullers on here, could you post when you get close to selling out in any particular group for the weekend?

if you can't, no worries. figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

thank you!

I stayed at the La Quinta Inn last year. It was nice.