Be prepared to pull out the shotgun

ohdaho

i dont like it that far away from me........ thats why i have it under my pillows :D

but cool idea!!

Ben there. First few minutes of cold metal with you in your fart sack suck, but then you get used to it.

We were just talking about this at work the other day actually.

Yeah they have a rack of them at Dick's, LOL! If I didnt have four little ones running around I would make one of these for my bed. But mine stays in the safe with a handgun in the closet locked up.

haha i told myself I had to get better at shooting my damn handgun before I could buy another gun. Not to mention I'll wait until winter when my other toys are in storage and not getting money dumped into them :D

Should have come out to stonewall with us last weekend. Scottb was running some rounds down his 870. Could have shot the handgun also!

I was going to but my dad called and asked me to help with the GTO. Cars are still greater than guns to me currently

i think i'm good. i have at least 6 firearms within reach if anything were to pop off. and thats if they get past my Rott and Pincher. lol

and i have 1 beanbag round to let them think about it first, then they get splattered. less blood on the hardwood floors.

thats if they get past my Rott and Pincher. lol

hasn't the Westlake PD proven that dogs aren't bullet-proof? can yours wield firearms?

My dog is a pet. It's my job to protect him; not the other way around. If he happens to scare or disable an intruder, great, but that's not why we got him. I wouldn't count on any dog to stop an intruder. I agree that most dogs will ALERT you of an intruder earlier than you might realize on your own, but an alarm is probably more effective for that.

I want a shotgun, but my wife isn't comfortable with having one in the house. I keep a 4D maglite within reach, and I'll probably end up with a louisville slugger as my primary home defense weapon.

I want a shotgun, but my wife isn't comfortable with having one in the house. I keep a 4D maglite within reach, and I'll probably end up with a louisville slugger as my primary home defense weapon.

You need to teach her to shoot one if she already hasn't. Show her examples of people being killed in their own owns. The woman leaving Sunday church and being shot to death. The old lady in town for horse races that killed the intruder trying to rob her and who knows what else. If they have a gun your maglight won't stand a chance. But to each their own. :D

She's a woman - there is no hope for a logical argument.

There was a home invasion on her parents' street (I posted about it a couple months back), and they live in a nicer neighborhood than we do. She still doesn't think we need a home defense weapon.

if i buy a firearm, it's only going to cause me problems with the wife. simply not worth it right now.

Edited by redkow97

shit, now i'm worried about my dogs... looks like i'm strapin the BP vest to the Rott just in case. and maybe buy a ballistic helmet for him.

believe me, i know my dogs are not bullet proof and if anyone enters my house with the knowledge that a very large dog is growling and barking, good luck to them. i've seen what my Rott can do and i'd feel sorry for the fuckers that would try something.

fuck the dog, beware owner.

Good luck with the wife thing. I just got tired of it and do what I want now. Which includes buying a bike with out her say so, and buying multiple guns with no permission. It is easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask permission. And what section of parma is bad? LOL! Didn't realize there was a Parma ghetto?!!