Hey Eastern suburb and Lake county riders

TenTwelve

I have been working a lot the last few weeks. I have few things to do this weekend. I hope to change the oil on the 850 and then replace the headlight bucket. I am not sure I will get to work on the bike this weekend due to a big project for work next week. I plan to be riding in about a week.I will be out of town for the April 3rd ride.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how we'd get there other than the freeway. The surface streets to QSL aren't that entertaining from our area.

Alright. I'm going to leave HD and go back roads there and home. Rarely do I ever go on the slab. If I do it is to get somewhere over 100 miles away quickly. I have a way I take to QSL down Chagrin River through the parks. Might take something close to a hour. Probably less than that. I really don't know. It's just how I go to the area.

What's that route like? Google map it like they've done in the main thread for the ride after QSL. We can meet earlier since I just read in the other thread that the official QSL time is 12 - 2. :)

Edited by TenTwelve

Alright. I'm going to leave HD and go back roads there and home. Rarely do I ever go on the slab. If I do it is to get somewhere over 100 miles away quickly. I have a way I take to QSL down Chagrin River through the parks. Might take something close to a hour. Probably less than that. I really don't know. It's just how I go to the area.

good choice, I've done that from QSL out your way

Nice mellow ride, had a park ranger yell at me once for doing 50 in a 30...:D

Ride time changed!!

We will be leaving Mayfield no later than 11:00 and going straight to QSL the way I mentioned before. I'll try to be there by 10:30. I'm usually sleeping at this time and will most likely only have 4 hours of sleep. We won't be stopping on the way to QSL . When we get to Valley View we'll stop at Shell and get gas. Sound good?

I knew.....I knew....I like to follow our time tested leader....you probably know the backroads here by every inch.....

Looking forward to say hi to many old faces and some new ones.....

"self note: don't drink tonight"

I knew.....I knew....I like to follow our time tested leader....you probably know the backroads here by every inch.....

Looking forward to say hi to many old faces and some new ones.....

"self note: don't drink tonight"

Not so much around the Valley. I haven't been over that way yet this year. Yesterday and today I've been riding to work. So the second and third rides of the season with be complete by the early tomorrow morning. Around 1-2 am. Then the fourth tomorrow. Yee Haw! Also stopped last night to practice some slow speed stuff in the Great Lakes mall parking lot. I'm ready just don't know about the roads down there.

Anyone ridden the area at all this season? If so is it clean?