Said F it, bought a new bike Yesterday... Yea, Whatever..Bring it on haters! :p

Dubguy85

I felt like Art did a great job of shaking off some haters from the start! But anyway, I don't care if you hate that I buy bikes all the time, its something that I love, so thats what I do! But I just picked up a bike yesterday that might be the most fun bike I've been on in my life... I woke up at 3:30, drove to Virginia, bought it and drove home. I left a 4AM and got back to my house at 5PM.

2008 Ducati Hypermotard with only 700 miles on her! This thing is a FREAKING BLAST!

Sorry for the crappy pics.

hyper.jpg

Very nice. You should have a blast with this.

This was actually one of the bikes I thought about buying, believe it or not. This and a Streetfighter.

I sat on them at the Cleveland show and loved 'em. If I ever go sporty, will probably be a Duc. Maybe when I get rich like you and can buy new bikes once a month...... :)

Technically' date=' if you bought one, wouldn't that make [i']two ugly-ass bikes you'd own?

I wouldn't say TECHNICALLY, in it's day the interceptor was teh hotness. Or maybe you're referring to "the fan" (250)?

No it would make 3. :D

What can I say, ugll people ride ugly bikes. Although, I suppose you're the exception to that with your Z. That bike even makes you look not so ugly!