WatsenDesign Honda MicroAlloy Signals

Gump

http://www.watsendesign.com/Honda_Products/Honda_new.htm

They are on the way for the 599.

To start we'll see how long it takes.

Placed order 03/16/2010

I sent them an email March 30th to check the status of my order and no response.

Got a response 4/9/10

We expect to ship your order next week. You will get an email with tracking information on the day it ships.

Regards,

Katherine H

It shipped 4/14/2010

All I can tell from Canadian tracking is that it reached the destination country.......

Recieved them 4/20/2010

Edited by Gump

• 3 weeks later...

Optomist: You sent the e-mail Tuesday, they were busy Weds. and Thursday, they were off Friday, they'll reply on Monday or Tuesday.

Pessimist: You're screwed, money's gone, no cool turn signals are coming.

Realist: Web site says "..most orders ship out within 4 weeks". MorePowerRacing.com carries them, says to expect up to 4 weeks. BaysidePerformance.com says 4 - 6 weeks. Looks to me like Watsen Design is a one-person shop, guy is just busy doing his regular 9-5 and then cranks out as many items as he can at nights/on weekends.

Has your credit card been charged? Website says it'll get charged once they ship.

They look nice, you'll hear something this week...

Edited by jblosser
corrected dates

lol..credit card as not been charged, ya they build to order. He's probably busy due to spring time.

I want them to be bright, my bro got some of those Led's for $20 and they just weren't bright. We'll see what happens.

Edited by Gump
We'll

• 3 weeks later...