Any bike parts needed

ducati guy

My buddies shop (KBS Motorsports) just became a dealer for Tucker Rocky. In order for them to keep thier dealer license with them, they have 4wks to come up with a bulk order of $2500.

http://www.powersportrider.com/CGI-BIN/HOME

Theres a link to tucker rocky stuff..he can get anything in those catalogs that you might want and up to 65% off retail pricing.

Need tires, levers. race body work, suspension, brakes?? He can get them for you. Got a dirt bike? quad? He can get those parts as well. Im putting in my order with them this weekend for various items

Shoot me a pm with any questions you might have and we can help them get keep thier dealer license :D

Also with placing an order with them, KBS Motorsports will offer 50% install of parts if needed.

The phone number for the shop is 614-557-7676. If noone answers, you can call jimmy directly at 614-207-1964. I just learned they also have an account with biker's choice.

Tell him Josh Bay sent you : )

Edited by ducati guy

There's lots in that catalog I want :)

Does he have to put everything in one order, like you'd coordinate anyone's purchases? And is the $2500 he needs the msrp or how much we actually buy?

I believe its $2500 over the next 4 wks. And im awaiting a return phone call to answer your other questions. Chances are, ill be updating my post with his phone number and you can coordinate any purchases you would like to make

Just talked to Jimmy today, he's a stand-up guy. Ordering my fork springs once Jimmy and I figure out what spring rate I need. I have no problem at all doing business with these guys.

Hey Todd, your Leo is sitting on the office floor. Jimmy told me if you don't show up tomorrow with the money, then I get to collect. :beating::D

i wonder how much that KN filter costs for 03 600rr. may call them this week.

i just ordered a k&n filter for a friends 05 zx6r and i believe the filter was under 10 bucks. I just placed my 4th order with these guys, gotta love cheap prices and quick shipping:D

Hey Todd, your Leo is sitting on the office floor. Jimmy told me if you don't show up tomorrow with the money, then I get to collect. :beating::D

You coulda saved me alot of runnin if you'da called me when you were there so I coulda payed him over the phone and took it with you.......:mad: