Learner bike cheap

MidgetTodd

Ok most of you know I practically stole Shawns bike from him after his Hocking crash and fixed it to teach the wife to ride. Well she's learned and now wants a sumo, she's been riding mine but its a bit big for her so gonna get her own.

Bottom line if you wanna teach your girl to ride or just want a play bike or project here you go gonna offer it to you guys for basically what I got in it before I put it on CL for a much higher price $650 takes it ride it home 97 ninja 600

Will also take a trade offer of a compact or subcompact 9mm or 40cal Glock or XD and cash or a Walther P22 and cash

Those specific guns only not interested in any others sorry.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got pics?

Not at the moment Im not home and dont have any on my phone here...... but do you really need picts when its a bike you can hop on and ride home for that cheap ?

There are a bunch on here from the ride he crashed on if you search for them, buildit took them check his profile he might have them in his album or nightriders album

It's at Westland mall right? When and who's going? I got my bike plastics primered today and was planning on touching up and maybe painting it sunday.

Negitive its in Circleville , you can ride with me if you want Im going right by your place to pick up Jagr