Learner bike cheap

MidgetTodd

Also will add it has a clean clear title not salvage and a service manual. And another member on here has a full set of no rash black plastics for it that he'd make someone a good deal on too if you wanted to really fix it up. I just took the front and side plastics off to streetfighter it and she's been riding it that way. I still have everything I took off of it and if your any good at body work all the plastic is probally repairable.

I completely redid the carbs and put new plugs in it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok most of you know I practically stole Shawns bike from him after his Hocking crash and fixed it to teach the wife to ride. Well she's learned and now wants a sumo, she's been riding mine but its a bit big for her so gonna get her own.

Bottom line if you wanna teach your girl to ride or just want a play bike or project here you go gonna offer it to you guys for basically what I got in it before I put it on CL for a much higher price $650 takes it ride it home 97 ninja 600

Will also take a trade offer of a compact or subcompact 9mm or 40cal Glock or XD and cash or a Walther P22 and cash

Those specific guns only not interested in any others sorry.

Yeah. But...like i said before...would rather it went to someone than sit. Especially someone from OR.

Is this the bike?

Ninja600rightside.jpg

Are you interested in a Glock 22 at all?

Yeah, that's it.

Why you selling it? You got it from the big dummy cheap.

1843fs.jpg[

/QUOTE]

You mo fucka! I thought we were friends. :(

lol. :D

Also will add it has a clean clear title not salvage and a service manual. And another member on here has a full set of no rash black plastics for it that he'd make someone a good deal on too if you wanted to really fix it up. I just took the front and side plastics off to streetfighter it and she's been riding it that way. I still have everything I took off of it and if your any good at body work all the plastic is probally repairable.

I completely redid the carbs and put new plugs in it.

Wow. Todd...almost makes me want to come up with the money to have 2 to play with. At least i'd know where it's been. :D

I may be interested, considering what may or may not be wrong with my Suzuki.

If you can hold it for me for about a week or so, until I get mine into the shop and figure out what's wrong with it, I'll give you a ring.

Not really wanting to hold it, she wants her sumo yesterday. Need to get the cash together before the one we're lookig at is sold.

Not really wanting to hold it, she wants her sumo yesterday. Need to get the cash together before the one we're lookig at is sold.

OK. Let me call my guy tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

I'll be as quick as prudence allows.

Yes. it really wasnt bad to begin with mainly cosmetic and the clip ons. the bad side is pictured the other side really wasnt hurt. I put new clipons on it rebuilt the carbs replaced the plugs and crap like that . Plastic wise I just pulled the front plastics off and she's been riding it like that basically street fightered . It runs fine and is safe and like I said before theres other members on here with full sets of plastic for it if you wanted to do that or the plastic off it is repairable too I just never bothered because Kim was just learning to ride and liked it fightered anyway.

You. I think Ryan got cornfused. No wasnt kiddin you hooked me up on it was only fair to offer it back before posting it...... Im not ALWAYS a dick. :D

No worries man, i appreciate it. :dunno: This may damage your e-thug rep...but i've never had a problem with you. Your just a big *gay* teddy bear. :D

PM sent, I'd like to get a bike, but if qwip10 got it first :D that's awesome :D

Dude I'd be buying it for fun. I just started riding (on the road) yesterday and I'm addicted. This would be my third bike (one is a parts bike) so if you don't have a bike and are serious about buying this one, I won't steal it from you. But I'm still gonna at least look at it on Monday.

Dude I'd be buying it for fun. I just started riding (on the road) yesterday and I'm addicted. This would be my third bike (one is a parts bike) so if you don't have a bike and are serious about buying this one, I won't steal it from you. But I'm still gonna at least look at it on Monday.

Thanks dude, yeah i don't have a bike atm but i am getting one sooner or later, this one sounds cool.

I am seriouse about buying abike, but again if you want it and beat me to it, that is cool :D

Sounds great, Monday I am dropping another bike off at my parent's house near Zanesville, so I will be in the area if you wanna meet me somewhere around there. Lol my dad is gonna be pissed if I bring home a third bike haha.

I'm 15 mins from Zanesville, Monday is fine anytime after 2 probally. There's 2 peeps that said they're gonna try to make it out tomarrow aslo but noones has comfirmed yet.

Thanks dude, yeah i don't have a bike atm but i am getting one sooner or later, this one sounds cool.

I am seriouse about buying abike, but again if you want it and beat me to it, that is cool :D

First come first served.