Learner bike cheap

MidgetTodd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was me, sorry. :D

I'm pretty damned happy with it, although I need to figure out this weird noise on the bottom end, get a new front wheel bearing, and at least 1 tire.

And maybe fix the speedo, too.

All told, I think I have something to occupy my free time for a little while, anyway. :p

:D

It'll be in good hands here. I'm planning to start with the essentials and basics this week/weekend, then I'll begin looking at what to do about the cosmetic stuff. Gimme a month or two and I think it'll be pretty nice.

Of course, in my garage 'nice' generally means 'covered in canned flat black and duct tape', but c'est la vie. :p

• 2 months later...
i have 800 u still sellin

Actually, he sold it to me, then I fixed it up a bit and traded it to a friend of mine on here to get a Ninja 250 for my wife. He still has it, but it's increased in value a bit since it's undergone a bunch of fixing. At any rate, I doubt he'd want to sell it right now. Sorry.

Incidentally, Todd, it's back on the road and running great. Paint's probably next on the agenda. :D

• 3 weeks later...