Met 3 members this weekend and got a few miles in

garysol1

Had a great weekend so far. Friday thunder99 and myself met up and rode a few miles through the parkway and got a bite in Berea then headed back. Nice Buell Mike has. Today Was a lot colder than yesterday but RVTPilot and myself manned up and braved the cold so we could terrorize widows and young children with the racket of the 51's. We met at Winking Lizards In Avon and R1cager met us there as well. After a sandwich Steve And I rode for maybe 30 minutes before my cold fingers called it quits. It was really great meeting all 3 of you these past 2 days. It makes me look forward to the upcoming summer rides that much more.

Had a blast (albeit a semi-arctic one) with you today. I forsee many a loud day in the LC with the rumble of 51s throuhgout.

r1cager....THAT is freaking awesome! The reason r1 didn't ride today was he didn't want you to see the swirl marks his tampon string leaves in the seat when he climbs off. But that's what he gets for wearing a thong during the wrong time of the month.

It felt good to put some miles on. Did about 100 yesterday on the FZ1 and then another 75-ish on the Buell, running errands and stopping at a few places on Brookpark Rd with a buddy. It was freaking cold today, thank god for heated grips and thermals.

Hope to actually meet some of you instead of just riding past. :D

Had a great ride Friday. I hope this proves to be start to a good long riding season. Looking forward to riding with you again, and getting out with some of the others. Maybe we can get wacky_woodchuck out on his Buell, so I wont feel outnumbered by the 51's.