whats up

badseed02

hey everyone just finally learned how to navg through this site and do some stuff if anyone knows how i can get that damn silencer out of the yosh carbon fiber pipe please let me know i hear more engine noise than pipe someone told me i have to drill a hole oh well do what i gotta do huh??

On the carbon fiber can you have to drill a pilot hole in the end cone since it does not have one. Then you can use an allen wrench to loosen the baffle and remove it. for some reason they did not put the hole in the carbon cone as all the stainless and TI cans already have a hole to remove it.

:welcome: and I rock this site...oops :siterocks:

This site is for BIKERS in and around the ohio area. Since you no longer have a bike, Im going to have to ask you to retire your membership. :rulez:

Are you planning on hitting any cars with plastic footballs anytime soon?

PS.. We need to build a Hillbilly golf set. :cool:

This site is for BIKERS in and around the ohio area. Since you no longer have a bike, Im going to have to ask you to retire your membership. :rulez:

Are you planning on hitting any cars with plastic footballs anytime soon?

PS.. We need to build a Hillbilly golf set. :cool:

touche...touche

I could have the coolest bike around and you wouldn't even know! I am just waiting for the first snow to break her in

+1 for hillbilly golf, everyone looks at me like i'm crazy when I try to explain it...

just add :drink: :drink: :drink: for fun

• 3 weeks later...