Took the bike out today

scottb

Well, not really. I did take the bike out of the garage, but it was to get the grill out of the garage and onto the patio. So, technically, I did take the bike out, but did not ride.

I have some work stuff to do for next week, so I wont have a chance to ride today. Kinda a bummer, since my friend Perry and another OR member, Midlifeventure have already stopped over on their bikes.

I will probably ride starting in April.

Well, not really. I did take the bike out of the garage, but it was to get the grill out of the garage and onto the patio. So, technically, I did take the bike out, but did not ride.

I have some work stuff to do for next week, so I wont have a chance to ride today. Kinda a bummer, since my friend Perry and another OR member, Midlifeventure have already stopped over on their bikes.

I will probably ride starting in April.

Bummer. first nice day we had this year i had a similar experiance. i took the bike out, but the battery was dead. threw it on the charger, but by the time it was ready i had other obligations.

lots of nice days coming up though. you'll find some time