I got a new job.... Guess where!?!

cmoosego

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jury is still out on that one...........i want him to sweat it out a little so i haven't directly answered his question........shhhh don't tell him.

I would've told him "We're an equal opportunity employer and have quota's to make, you'll be fine" :D

now that I've been away from "The Pony" for almost a year, let me tell you folks how awesome it really fucking is! The average bike gear shop or even bike shop here is less than 20k square feet. The largest gear shop I've seen so far is Dainese in San Fran, and that is only about 50k with only about 30k being actual gear.

I miss IP and the 100+k square feet of merchandise.

welcome to the world of being broke as fuck

when i worked there, ide spend all day making a list in my head of stuff to buy....ide walk up to diane's office on wed, grab my check, take lunch and run to the bank, come back and spend pretty much the whole thing before i even got out the door that day....i dropped 4 grand into a dirtbike in the 6 months i worked there haha, and it was my only job

well 1st day down.... had a blast! Got to mess around on the Rhino in the am, learned how to put new bikes together, picked up a customer bike and brought it to the shop ... IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!! holy cow that place was out there... detailed a bike... all in all a great day..

Edited by cmoosego

well 1st day down.... had a blast! Got to mess around on the Rhino in the am, learned how to put new bikes together, picked up a customer bike and brought it to the shop, detailed a bike... and found mid-ohio kawasaki dealership... IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!! holy cow that place was out there...

Ahh so they made you the new oil runner bitch, enjoy:D

it's hard not to have a great feeling being around so many different bikes...

one of the things i love most about working at the pony is seeing all the bikes. You'll see rare bikes every weekend. Heck i saw two MVs this weekend! bikes of alkinds along with riders of alkinds that share the same passion.