I got a new job.... Guess where!?!

cmoosego

Next time a customer comes in an asks for the works. Do the $25 scrub first, take the pic, and finish with your $150 'goodness' and snap another photo. Then we can see the same bike with the $25 scrub, and a $150 scrub side by side. :)
I can do that...it does however make a difference whether it is a cruiser or sporty... I like to take the sport bikes fairings off and clean them inside and out for the full deal... I feel that a bike should be clean even in the places you don't look/ see often... cruisers I like a nice mirror finish on the chrome and the tins have to glisten...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do that...it does however make a difference whether it is a cruiser or sporty... I like to take the sport bikes fairings off and clean them inside and out for the full deal... I feel that a bike should be clean even in the places you don't look/ see often... cruisers I like a nice mirror finish on the chrome and the tins have to glisten...

I'll have to keep this in mind, I may take you up on this.

Sorry, moose. I think you just lost the NEO business. I'll give you 10 seconds to figure out why...

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1666410645.html

***Professional Motorcycle Detailing Since 1996***

Date: 2010-03-29, 8:41AM EDT

Reply to: see below

We use a High Quality 6.5 hour Waterless Process to

Clean, Polish & Seal your bike !

*Hours of fine detailing

*New microfiber towels used on every bike

*High end wax options available

*Mobile service

For more information and pricing please visit.....

http://www.T-roysCustomCycle.com

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3kb3o23lf5Z35U55S2a3tf025dd3676871a56.jpg3me3of3lc5Q45P15S0a3t67f7f18b50e41666.jpg3nb3o23ld5O25Q15R5a3t7f219b8fd61312bc.jpg3nb3o03l05O35Q65Z6a3t464bf4d77f091c35.jpg

PostingID: 1666410645

• 2 weeks later...