Roommate needs to get a room

gen3flygirl

there is no good way to confront roommates. period.

Either you say something, and she respects your feelings, or she doesn't. Anything you do to retaliate will only create more drama within your house. not worth it.

My roommate used to leave me notes with shit like, "dude, stop turning the heat down. I make enough money to be comfortable." (implying that I turned it down to be cheap - which I did.)

the laughable part was that we both made roughly the same amount, except he had a car payment (mine was paid for), and his credit card debt was out of control (i never carry a balance).

The point is, if he'd asked me nicely not to turn the heat down, I probably would have just let it go and coughed up the extra $10/month, but instead he was a dick, so I felt no compulsion to respect his request.

Just lay back and slide your hand down your pants and start flicking the minnow. DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT! When they question you, calmly state you felt that it was ok since they started it.

Oh yeah, web cam helps. BTW it is OK to make eye contact while on the web cam. It helps me feel special.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
i really cant think of anything for a girl to do that would cause them to want to leave the room, everything I've got is from experience with my roommates

If she's into guns and dogs, perhaps approach her with fingernail polish and ask if she wants to get all girly...