Casper

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you live by fonzie

Or were you talking about what personal creedo/motto do I "live by"

I've always been partial to "Do unto others"

yuo guys should leave early and all stop in at schiets!!!! then take go north 10 miles and run rte 105 down to rte 23, or to BG, then up to toledo!

105 is very fun!!!!

Iceman, what are you doing? you know you cant mention schiets on the internet!!!!! :roll:

Iceman, what are you doing? you know you cant mention schiets on the internet!!!!! :roll:

This must be another tizzberr guy :lol:

yuo guys should leave early and all stop in at schiets!!!! then take go north 10 miles and run rte 105 down to rte 23, or to BG, then up to toledo!

105 is very fun!!!!

I agree with Ice. But hey count me and the girl in her name is Twilight.

hahahahaha, PLEASE "GOD" DONT BAN ME!!

Sonny :nono:

:rulez: BANNED for 30 days.

:bitchfight:

haha

I agree with Ice. But hey count me and the girl in her name is Twilight.

nice to see a few others on here!! coming over from the 1-sided side, lol.

Edited by ICEMAN

I'm addin' Tyler to this list, 'cause I think he'll be up for it :D

Findlay/Lima crew:

Sam

Danm7890

Siebec

Restless

Tyler

Me

Sounds good to me never been up there before. Might be a little warn out from warped tour in Detroit the day before but ill be there.

Wait........wut? On wut forum? Oh plz tell me it's the one I'm thinking of :lol:

ohhhh yah it iz!!!!!!!! Honda East OWNS that site. They did let Jazz Motorsports be a vendor on that site too. which is hilarious b/c Jazz is right down the street from Honda East. LOL. Jazz is good peeps tho!!

ohhhh yah it iz!!!!!!!! Honda East OWNS that site. They did let Jazz Motorsports be a vendor on that site too. which is hilarious b/c Jazz is right down the street from Honda East. LOL. Jazz is good peeps tho!!

Well in that case, I definately have to make a trip to your shop :lol:

i know i was treading water there for a little while on the ban list... just havent logged in in a while. oh well. Speaking of Jazz, was there this morning, but they were out of monster import. Now im boycotting them. Yes they are good people. I couldnt have found the deals that I got on my exhaust and helmet without them. Honda East is good people too. They are taking care of the warranty on my 1000 right now. And Schiets didnt kick me out on their open house day for accidentially wearing a honda east shirt