New Tshirt...

Likwid

Someone make this please, an alternative to open carrying :)

A white tshirt with big black bold letters "I'M CARRYING A GUN"

I wonder if the reaction is different than open carrying, what elicits a stronger feeling, the word GUN or an actual gun?

And before you answer, think about it, most people that fear guns fear them because of articles and news stories ... not necessarily because they've seen someone shoot or be shot.

Hahaha its kind of funny you said this...Im planning on getting my CCW soon and I was thinking the other day of how funny it would be to own a shirt like that once i got it, or saw someone with this shirt on lol...If someone has access to makin shirts I would suggest doing this because I would probably get it ... however i would prefer a black shirt with big bold white letters Front AND Back

Anyone that open carries a gun is an asshole and is just looking to get shot. I can't believe someone would actually open carry a gun. Just because you have the right doesn't mean you should exercise that right. I think you should pay for the class' date=' pay for the license, pay for the background check and then conceal your gun whenever possible. Then, when you are confronted by the police, you should immediately inform them you are carrying so that they are aware you are potentially dangerous.. even though statistics show you are not a threat.

I just don't understand why someone would choose to exercise their constitutionally PROTECTED, not provided, right to open carry a firearm when they could.. almost.. just as easily infringe on themselves by doing everything I suggested above.[/quote']

I have openly carried a couple of times, nothing major but have had no incidents. I am careful of where I do OC though. I have been reading up very thoroughly on the subject and think every situation is different. I am more likely to OC in my home town because I know the police. I'm going to CC in Easton because I don't want anyone to know and to attract unwanted attention.

I have openly carried a couple of times, nothing major but have had no incidents. I am careful of where I do OC though. I have been reading up very thoroughly on the subject and think every situation is different. I am more likely to OC in my home town because I know the police. I'm going to CC in Easton because I don't want anyone to know and to attract unwanted attention.

Pauly's post is heavily veiled sarcasm.... although if I didn't know him I wouldn't have gotten it.