Spring on Ohio Riders

Casper

Boobie PrOn: You don't think we should put those in a locked forum?

I can if people want it to be. I guess I just don't really care. None of it is hosted on my server, so whatever. As it stands now, guests can only view 5 pages before being redirected to a screen saying they must login or register.

I can if people want it to be. I guess I just don't really care. None of it is hosted on my server, so whatever. As it stands now, guests can only view 5 pages before being redirected to a screen saying they must login or register.

Only benefit I can see for locking that forum is if Redbarron doesn't want his manager/employer/employees to see what he does on the internets all day :D

It was running pretty slow last night. If they start causing speed issues, I say lock it up. Gotta give people a reason to register if they really want to be part of the fun. :D

It was running pretty slow last night. If they start causing speed issues, I say lock it up. Gotta give people a reason to register if they really want to be part of the fun. :D

Or even better, for unregistered users recode all %7Boption%7D tags to point towards Goatse until you register! :D