Ride Saturday

Hutch

I could be convinced to go for a quick ride. When and where TaRR?

Had no plan on time or route, just would like to go out for a couple of hours, I know the roads around here rt. 79, 541 and so, but I was thinking between noon and two. I will check board in the am and set something up if you want to

I plan on heading out around 1:00, thought about heading N. on 79 from 16 to 586 to 541 then depends. there is a KFC on 79 (cedar st. exit) off of 16 if anyone wants to go. i will stop there 1:15 or so. if anyone else has other ideas in this area we could do that,..i just plan on riding between 2 and 3 hours

Only out for about 150 miles roads still a little sandy and It was cold as hell, Call me a puss

I went about 150 miles today too, got back to columbus around 10:30pm... jebus its cold. I'm still shivering.

yeah, it was colder than expected most of the day. I ended up grabbing my heated gear leaving because it was still cold, but with the expectation I'd be packing it soon after as it warmed up. Other than an hour or so, not only did I take them off, but it was on pretty much the whole day.

I took a trip up towards Mansfield to ride with my brother. We went down to the Mohican Forest and surrounding area for most of the day. Including the trip up to Mansfield and back to meet him, I rode about 225 miles yesterday.