Rocket Rider from Dayton area

nofear_racing1

Hey whats up guys? I am new to the forums but no t to riding. I have been riding since I was 16. so almost 10 years now. I have rode everything from choppers to cutom rockets, to racing wera. Anyone looking to ride hit me up

Below is my bike I just got back from Daytona with as one of the hottest bikes in the nation. It started as a honda CBR 1000RR theres not enough room in this orum to list all the work and parts ive done to this thing

picture.php?albumid=934&pictureid=10261&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=934&pictureid=10262&thumb=1

Thanks man yeah I know alot of guys from around dayton. We had about 40+ rockets goin throough dayton last year from the greene to oregon dist. on 35 at about 130+. it was insane. We usally meet up at quaker on thursdays and at the oregon saturdays and/or kmart parkinglot in huber about 6

What's a rocket bike? We call them sportbikes. ;)

Nice customization btw.

We've had close to 40 heading out to cbus before and near 30 for some back country twisty's. That was last year though. Did the Oregon scene once in '07 and it was smothered with toolbags whos idea of riding is from one scene to the next all the time. Wasn't my thing, so you won't ever see me down there. ;)

You'll be surprised how many RIDERS there are in/around Dayton that aren't into the shopping plaza to next plaza scene, but are very down to ride out and hit some good roads. We have LOTS of riders in this town.

Edited by NinjaNick

Below is my bike I just got back from Daytona with as one of the hottest bikes in the nation. It started as a honda CBR 1000RR theres not enough room in this orum to list all the work and parts ive done to this thing

]

Welcome to the site!! Did you do all the work on your CBR yourself?

Nice customization btw.

We've had close to 40 heading out to cbus before and near 30 for some back country twisty's. That was last year though. Did the Oregon scene once in '07 and it was smothered with toolbags whos idea of riding is from one scene to the next all the time. Wasn't my thing, so you won't ever see me down there. ;)

You'll be surprised how many RIDERS there are in/around Dayton that aren't into the shopping plaza to next plaza scene, but are very down to ride out and hit some good roads. We have LOTS of riders in this town.

nicks back! sweet. who did you get to ride your bike for your avatar picture?

Nice customization btw.

Yeah I know all about what there call lol :p I just like to be diffrent lol. And yes there are several seens in Dayton Area. I dont really due too many twisties around dayton because I would prefer just to take my race bike out its more fun and no cars lol. But Im always up for riding with diffrent groups I dont have a scene really I just love to ride.

Welcome to the site!! Did you do all the work on your CBR yourself?

Thanks and yes I do all kinds of custom bikes from choppers to rockets to trikes. And a TOP SECRET ride im building a t-rex clone with independent suspension and a twin-turbo'd busa motor that I will reveal at daytona bike week next year.

And who ever posted the post about 12k miles. My goal every year is 20k and I usally hit 19k-25k.

btw whos riding to black bike week this year?

WELCOME! Still race wera? Whats ur race bike?

unfortunatly no I took last season off and this season off after I high sided the year before at Mid-Ohio and broke my back(never thought a brand new tire would blow). I am in the process of building a race bike for next season though. So if any one who is running wera and needs a hand let me know Id be more than happy to tag along and wrench for you.

Yeah I know all about what there call lol :p I just like to be diffrent lol. And yes there are several seens in Dayton Area. I dont really due too many twisties around dayton because I would prefer just to take my race bike out its more fun and no cars lol. But Im always up for riding with diffrent groups I dont have a scene really I just love to ride.

Don 't really see any cars around in the local twisty's much. Yeah, I've done track before, but the road around me is free and close. :woo: