So, you wanna ride dirty bikes... You need gear?

Moto-Brian

I have a BUNCH of sets of gear for the following people:

1) MX riders. The sets I have are all Fox Racing and SHIFT racing sets. Jerseys are XL and the pant sets are size 34. I do have a select grouping of gloves that are size Large.As far as styles, I have all the 2008 stuff, some 2007 stuff and assorted older stuff. I will only sell in sets so, let me know what you are loking for.

2) Girls MX. I have an assortment of girls MX gear from Fox Racing and SHIFT racing. Sizes on the jerseys are MD and teh pants are size 7/8. Most stuff is 2008 gear, but I may have some 2007 stuff. Again, sets only...

3) ATV/Woods riders. Mens over the boot pants in 34 and the relaxed 3/4 length and full length sleeves in XL. Again, all Fox and SHIFT. The SHIFT stuff is badass!!! Mostly 2008 stuff... Some assorted gloves, as well...

4) Womens ATV/Woods riders. Same as above in jerseys size MD and pants size 7/8. COOL stuff for the girls this year.

These are all new with tags. NEVER been worn and are simply just out of their bags.

I also have a few helmets in size LG. Couple of Tracers, a V2, Women's Tracer, Women's V2, and a couple of the new SHIFT Agent helmet.

Prices are pretty damn cheap. most stuff is no more than 1/2 of retail...Email or PM with your needs.

I will TRY and post what I have to get you an idea...

Here's a quick run down of what 2008 stuff I have:

(ALL JERSEY AND PANTS) Retail is about twice what I am listing. For a place to check colors and styles - www.foxracing.com click MX gear. or, www.SHIFTracing.com and click on MX gear...

-Blitz in Blue Plaid - $150

-Airline Fox in Navy/White - $100

-HC/180 in Gucci Grey/Navy - $65

-HC/180 in Black Camo - $65

-Fox Access Pant/Jersey Black/Red (Over the boot gear) - $90

-SHIFT Assault in Chaos Black/White - $50

-SHIFT Squadron in Camo (over the boot) - $90

-SHIFT Recon in Grey/Red Devil (Over the boot) - $70

-Fox Womens HC/180 Black/Pink - $60

-Fox Womens HC/180 in Brown plaid - $60

-Fox Womens Switch in White/Powder Blue (Over the boot) - $65

-Fox Womens Dakota in Black Camo/Pink WITH jacket (over the boot) - $125

-SHIFT Womens MX gear in Gold/Black/White - $70

-SHIFT Womens over the boot gear in Black/Gold - $60

Plus, again, I have some 2007 stuff in complete sets and just jerseys and just pants. That stuff is damn near free. Idea is that a set of Tarmac Blitz Fox pants that were $149.99 last year for $25.

I have more.

What size is the SHIFT Assault in Chaos Black/White - $50

It is 34 pant and Size XL jersey. Reading Comprehension 101 is down the hall to your right.:D See the first post.

Honestly, Chris... If you are wanting decent MX gear, the HC/180 is better for an additional $15. It is still entry level gear, but at least it has leather on the inside of the knees and the pant overall is MUCH better...

Just a bit of info.