Ride Mandates&Rules for Group rides this year!

flounder

My joinup date, and first post are from before his joinup date. I call :bs: on the troll.

You can call whatever you want. Like I said, I don't know what happened to my first post from over a year ago but I hadn't signed into this website for over a year. It's possible the administrators of the site remove posts after a certain amount of inactivity from the member. I'd say a year of having nothing to do with the site would qualify as "inactivity."

Nope, a time frame was lost, but not everything. Some/most was restored. At least that's the way I remember it. Just do another intro and it's done (again).

Come on Tom, you're not being very fun.

To the noob, I will back down and say it is possible that the posts of an inactive member could get lower priority than an active members posts. Casper would have to chime in on this, and really, it's not important.

i think my intro thread was lost too. i think i joined up like summer of 08 and i was called gaybot. good thing the crash happened and it didn't stick.

oopsie