Got my new toy!

alab32

Well, maybe that video will help you decide. The Corse was a SYNCH to install and has ZERO drone on the highway. The only complaint I have hear from people, and it doesnt bother me, is the popping on decel. A simple tune will rid the car of that but i kinda like wasting gas like that :D

is that just an axle-back? Sounds REALLY good!

I'm leaning towards the Borla since I've had it before on my IROC but now with the LS1 I'm not sure what to do. Its got Hooker Long Tubes and O/R Y pipe with magnaflow currently and its loud as shit but I'm just not in love with the sound.

Thanks for the compliment! Its a cat-back system and an LS3 engine. Borla makes a really good exhaust too but I just liked this sound better. Personal preference is a damnit some times. ha ha

yea no kidding, and it doesn't help that Corsa is right down the road from so I can get it done there if I really wanted

I'm finally done spending money on the bike so now I can move to the car. It's a never ending cycle of addiction with me :D

I'm jealous of that car, Adam. Looks badass in black.

Thank you. I was jealous of all of them I saw before I got mine, and now i am jealous of everyone that has more done to it than me. Sheesh... never happy!

Nice car Adam. Hows that mullet coming? :D

Come on now... it isnt a 1986 IROC.... ha ha ha.

But its almost shoulder length now...

You see though.... this is a picture of the v-6... then I would have THAT mullet... But since I have the SS, no mullet! :D:rulez:

:lol: I'm just givin you shit cuz I am major jealous. If I could afford one, I'd definitely sport the Mullet though. Gotta let your freak flag fly!

:lol: I'm just givin you shit cuz I am major jealous. If I could afford one, I'd definitely sport the Mullet though. Gotta let your freak flag fly!

I know you are, giving me crap that is. But hey, if I had the balls I would grow a mullet. But I dont, so I wont... But I will still drive my SWEET car! :D

I know you are, giving me crap that is. But hey, if I had the balls I would grow a mullet. But I dont, so I wont... But I will still drive my SWEET car! :D

thats why they make awesome wigs so you can have one only while driving. I had one when I had my IROC a few years back :D

You see though.... this is a picture of the v-6... then I would have THAT mullet... But since I have the SS, no mullet! :D:rulez:

We test drove a SS last week, we were kind of on the fence about it and the dealer didn't want to come down much at all on the price. Did you have a similar experience?

We test drove a SS last week, we were kind of on the fence about it and the dealer didn't want to come down much at all on the price. Did you have a similar experience?

No one is dealing on them right now. It is a PITB! But we got a minor deal and took it when we could. But I am IN LOVE with the car. No regrets