Looking for a shop

jessecwalters

Hey, Im looking for a bike shop to take my bike in. Needs some fluids changed, and a tune up. Im in grove city. I already talked to ASK, and they dont work on anything older then 7 yrs, and my bike is a 96/97 Katana 600. So if anyone knows anywhere (and isnt very expensive) thatd be great :D

If he was closer, I'd say hit up Isaac's Papa (DucRx), the next on the list is closer, in Delaware, Cycle Search. Both are sponsors here, and both have a great reputation for quality work, and fair prices. There are others, those are just the most popular one's that people recommend.

Next in line would be Yamaha of Columbus / Iron Pony. If you go there, make sure you say hey to Moose!

DIY, its not that hard, and it feels good too :)

dunno what part of town you are in but there is a shop up near dublin called WPS performance fabrication or something like that. i took my bike there once, and they did a great job at a good price. dude was real cool too.

I would do it myself. but apparently my wife thinks im am incapable of these sorts of things :confused: so ill let her pay to take it somewhere. I may have found someone who does this work on the side, and works at ask during the day. Hes going to pick it up and do the maintenance on it for me.

I would do it myself. but apparently my wife thinks im am incapable of these sorts of things :confused: so ill let her pay to take it somewhere. I may have found someone who does this work on the side, and works at ask during the day. Hes going to pick it up and do the maintenance on it for me.

Let me know how it works out I might need somebody to do a couple things for me.

Rob Minton, Minton Cycle 740-668-2233 or 614-206-2514. He's a good friend of mine owns the shop and does all the work himself fair on his prices too. Tell him Todd sent you to him and he might knock a lil more off. I go in and help him out from time to time when he gets really slammed and I've got time.

• 11 months later...
Somewhat disappointed no one mentioned us. We are practically in Grove City now being at High and 270. We have no year restrictions!
next on the list is closer, in Delaware, Cycle Search. Both are sponsors here, and both have a great reputation for quality work, and fair prices...

It's from 2010, so Independent Motorsports didn't exist?

What the fook is up with the old post Resurrection....

This.

It's from 2010, so Independent Motorsports didn't exist?

And This. I was able to get it tuned/ fluids changed btw. But I will definitely keep Independent Motorsports in mind for next time. Especially since your like 5 mins away.

This.

And This. I was able to get it tuned/ fluids changed btw. But I will definitely keep Independent Motorsports in mind for next time. Especially since your like 5 mins away.

Ok I will let you slide this time... lol

Do come see us since you are so close!

I have dealt with Lancaster Sport Cycles with great success, both in price and service.

I just bought a couple of tires for my bike through Motorcycle Superstore and got an outstanding price. They drop shipped them to a shop in Ctown who will do the deed for $50 per. The shop's name is Integrity Cycle I'm going strapped, so they better do a good job....lol :devil:

• 1 year later...
I have dealt with Lancaster Sport Cycles with great success, both in price and service.

I just bought a couple of tires for my bike through Motorcycle Superstore and got an outstanding price. They drop shipped them to a shop in Ctown who will do the deed for $50 per. The shop's name is Integrity Cycle I'm going strapped, so they better do a good job....lol :devil:

I must say Integrity Cycles at 156 Dering Ave, 43207 has the best mechanics in town! Good rates too.