batteries needed

that dude

The 6 six volts I can sell you cheap, 1 year free replacement, if Canton is not to far away. Best Deep cycle batteries made. Pm me with specs if you like. I'll see that you get an OR discount and I might actually be able to have them delivered for you for free...

Edited by Gump

let me see if my buddy in Cinci still has his Optima connection. He got me 20% off a red top a few years back so that'd be real nice savings

Also, if Gump can't have his delivered...I work not too far from Canton so I can always swing by for ya

one year replacement and they claim they are the best? LOL

shit ac delco batteries are 5 and 7 year replacement.

Really? I'm just trying to help him out. If he doesn't like it he won't buy it. I think your talking about an automotive battery because there is no deep cycle battery with a warranty like that.

We are in the industrial/commercial end of things.

There are deep cycle, traditional , wet lead acid battieries. The ones we sell are Made By Us Battery. 1 year free replacement-not pro-rated. If you don't keep them maintained though (keep water in them) they won't be warrantied.

There are AGM batteries, what uneducated people think are Gel batteries, Absorbed gas mat batteries that are sealed, maintenance free, deep cycle batteries. Less performance (don't let retail marketing fool you) and about the same life span. Good for when you know the battery will not be maintained properly or for Hospital type eniviroments with safety regulations. Everything at the auto parts stores is a AGM in reality not a true GEL cell.

We don't sell many true true gel cell batteries. They require special battery chargers.

Optima batteries are a different beast. Coil shaped plates. Designed for high heat and vibration applications.

Transcontinental auto and truck batteries.

one year replacement and they claim they are the best? LOL

shit ac delco batteries are 5 and 7 year replacement.

Um, I'm willing to bet that the "replacement" on them is FREE for the first year or maybe 2, then it's pro-rated from there on out.