Orlando Bloom has bike troubles

ShankroidBeast

Yeah after watching it, I thought he was a bit of a douche bag for not giving them a picture when he came back to pick up his girlfriend. But then again he is "annoyed" by them enough I guess he thought they "owed" it to him.

AND if I had his money I'd be riding around in a Dodge Tomahawk. You can jump that with a car easy enough ;)

Edited by ShankroidBeast

Yeah after watching it, I thought he was a bit of a douche bag for not giving them a picture when he came back to pick up his girlfriend.

I was expecting the same thing. Those guys would'a creamed themselves had he done that

Cracks me up how much those guys were falling over themselves to run & give him a push. I especially loved it when Orlando asks the other one to put down his camera & help push him too :lol:

Even though he comes off as a pantie waste, you got to hand it to him. Anyone who has the balls to ride a bike in New York City has at least a little of my respect. 12,000 cabs in one city and not one of those fuckers know how to drive. I was there for a week last summer and there is no way I would drive on those streets with those asswipes :)