New to the forum from Columbus

redrocket04

Hey, I'm new to the site, after seeing THE HOTTEST girl in my life on Sawmill Rd a few days ago riding on a bike. When I got home, I was googling tire crap, and came across this site. Anyway, I'm from Columbus, and I ride a CBR 600rr. I had a gixxer before that, and traded it on a Harley Sportster. Now I'm the cbr, and don't think that will be changing anytime soon.

I'm more of a laid back rider, so hopefully that's accepted in this forum. I know some other forums seem to be full of people that just want to kill themselves as quickly as possible, which is why I never really spent any time looking for a forum when I got my current bike.

So, that's about all there is to know about me right up front. Hope everybody has a happy Easter.

Welcome. We do our best to stay alive.

You do know what a Red Rocket is, right?

redrocket.gif

Lol. Yes, I know what a red rocket is. My 4 year old niece tells everyone she sees that it's the "red rocket", so it just kinda stuck. No pun intended.

Welcome from the NW side, I live in the Sawmill & Hard area! Let me know when/where you'd like to ride.

With regards to the rider you saw, was she on a red/black F4?!?!?!

Nope, she was on a blue Ninja. Haven't seen a girl on an F4.

• 2 months later...

Big_Ford_Country here Columbus Southender (far south but still Columbus). Doing that thin budget tring to keep all my toys runnin. Right now the Honda Trike wins 88CBR100f trike (F stands for frankin-, or Fudded up if you preferr). If you see a strange bike on I270 south it will probably be me. FYI I70 and I71 are alot smoother than I 270.......