Stolen, Black Katana

Lunatik3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obvisously this site still hasn't had their balls drop. So fuck it. If I wanted to hear this kind of bitching and moaning I would have mentioned chicken wings.

Actually I think you have before on several occasions when you you were doing a bunch of bitching and moaning about your relationship with DJ. Pot meet Kettle.

Well obvisously this site still hasn't had their balls drop. So fuck it. If I wanted to hear this kind of bitching and moaning I would have mentioned chicken wings.

Hey, you wanna buy a katana? No title, but the paint is FRESH!

• 2 weeks later...

hell i had the wheels stolen off my car between 5:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. i worked third shift and just before i fell asleep my neighbor came knocking on my door. the car was sitting on 2 blocks with the rotors chillin on the ground.

shit sucks, but what are you going to do :dunno:

What do you expect? People steal shit, especially desirable things that are left unattended in an open, public space for several months. If I drove my CBR or my Lexus to the Hilltop in Columbus and left it in an alley for just a week, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't there when I came back. You left it for months with no insurance. Did you think we'd take up a collection to buy you a new bike?

Sorry, it sucks that it happened. I've had a car stolen before, when I was 500 miles from home. I just can't feel sorry for you.

Well let's see...

Unattended, want me to sit on the thing the whole winter? I travel for work. I can't sit on the damn thing all winter. Yeah I fucked up by just using a cable lock through the wheels and frame. Fuck me for thinking that would be any deterrance to a theif.

I'm not on the Hilltop.

No I didn't ask for a collection. Unless it's to pay back folks for wings and beer they bought for a cokehead alcoholic.

I took the insurance off (ONLY LIABILITY) because it was the winter fuck me for trying to save a buck.

I never asked you to feel sorry for me. Just to have the common courtesy to open your eyes on the off chance it's NOT in pieces.

But go ahead, make jokes. PLEASE. But the real joke is that you people on here say you're in this for the fun and friendship. You're here to make yourself feel good because you can waste money on a faster bike. Or one that's not a Katana. Big deal. Sport, cruiser. Stuff it. 2 wheels are 2 wheels.

Why's it gotta be MY pst that gets critiqued? I'm not the first to say it. I also said sorry it happened.

Bottom line, it's a bike. Some d-bag has a bike that doesn't belong to them. It sucks.

I didn't say a word about my bike being faster than yours, so don't say I'm trying to make myself feel better about it. I've never had fun on this site, and I don't have any friends here, either.

Well let's see...

Unattended, want me to sit on the thing the whole winter? I travel for work. I can't sit on the damn thing all winter. Yeah I fucked up by just using a cable lock through the wheels and frame. Fuck me for thinking that would be any deterrance to a theif.

I'm not on the Hilltop.

No I didn't ask for a collection. Unless it's to pay back folks for wings and beer they bought for a cokehead alcoholic.

I took the insurance off (ONLY LIABILITY) because it was the winter fuck me for trying to save a buck.

I never asked you to feel sorry for me. Just to have the common courtesy to open your eyes on the off chance it's NOT in pieces.

But go ahead, make jokes. PLEASE. But the real joke is that you people on here say you're in this for the fun and friendship. You're here to make yourself feel good because you can waste money on a faster bike. Or one that's not a Katana. Big deal. Sport, cruiser. Stuff it. 2 wheels are 2 wheels.

I HATE CRAPTANAS! They're SOOOOO fucking slow and dumb and heavy as shit compared to my nice '10 liter bike. Goddamn, they're such poser bikes for people who don't have enough money or fucking sense to wait and buy a nice REAL sport bike!

That's why I HATE Katana riders as much as I do!

I HATE CRAPTANAS! They're SOOOOO fucking slow and dumb and heavy as shit compared to my nice '10 liter bike. Goddamn, they're such poser bikes for people who don't have enough money or fucking sense to wait and buy a nice REAL sport bike!

Uhhh, whats the punchline here, don't YOU ride a Katana?

Ok, we will continue. Only at the expense of others. :D

For the record (second time tonight I've said that) I ride a Ninja 250 (since my other bike is in pieces) and people give me crap for it all the time. I just keep riding it, and wait on them to refill their gas tanks!

I think this was all just bad timing of when to harass you about having a Katana. :dunno:

Katana rider's are asshats. There's only one group that are more squidly, and that is the guys that ride Gixxer 750's with their flip flops, shorts, and no shirt.

:nono: C'mon Rosso, the punchline was sarcasm.

Maybe he had just awoke from a nap.... Or he's lost it? :dunno: