Mid-Late april eat n ride

magley64

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright this is sounding excellent. I might trailer the bike down to work the day before and it have it there waiting for me saturday morning since its halfway to coshocton :)

Dweezel invited us to this restaurant called "the warehouse" down on whitewoman st. in Roscoe Villiage.

Goin' back to the "dungeon" ;)

I'm ok with longer rides, but I don't like slabbing it :-( hurts my back

Suck it up Cruiser Boy :p

I'll see if I can get off work so I can make this one. If anyone wants to meet up around Akron/Canton and take 93 down, that's probably the way I'll go - much better than slabbing it.

Scratch that, I can't get the 17th off cuz I'm taking the 24th off for my birthday. We need to do one of these on a Sunday...

I'll see if I can get off work so I can make this one. If anyone wants to meet up around Akron/Canton and take 93 down, that's probably the way I'll go - much better than slabbing it.

Once we get a little closer I'll ping you. I hear good things aboot dat dere 93

Edited by Likwid

Originally Posted by CleaveTheGreat viewpost.gif

Let me know where you guys meet, cause thats close for matt and I also. We would like ot join you on the way down there. :) Cool??!!

Scratch that, I can't get the 17th off cuz I'm taking the 24th off for my birthday. We need to do one of these on a Sunday...

93 is a fantastic road, flows very nicely. Really wish I could make this one but work always seems to find a way to ruin my life.