Dead deer or human

Uncle Punk

I'm sure we all have made that mistake before, go easy on 'em guys. Police officers are trained professionals. They know what they are doing.

Did I just get that out without dying of laughter?

apperently it was from a distance, the police only drove past and saw a mass, they never got close enough to really see what it was..I am praying for her family..

You would think they would have investigated every "mass" if they are looking for a body.

Police find car used to drop Angel Bradley-Crockett's body on I-90

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Police have found the car they believe was used to drop Angel Bradley-Crockett's body on Interstate 90.

It's her mother's car, a royal blue 2007 Chrysler Aspen.

Police found it about 1 a.m. today near East 66th Street and Charter Avenue, a dispatcher said.

The car was towed and will be searched for blood, fingerprints and other evidence.

No arrests have been made, but police are looking for a suspect, her boyfriend who lived on West 33rd Street.

Community activists are planning a candlelight vigil for 6 p.m. today near I-90 and West 44th Street, where Bradley-Crockett was found beaten and strangled with a ligature. Police found her nude body two hours after it was first reported.

The patrol officers who were sent to the highway at 4:30 a.m. told dispatchers there was a dead deer alongside the interstate between Lorain and West 44th. They told the dispatcher to report it to ODOT.

Then they asked to take their lunch break. There were no other calls for police assistance, so the request for the break was granted.

When the ODOT worker first drove to the area, he thought the body was a deer, he told a dispatcher, but he went back to see why a motorist had stopped there, saw the woman's body and called police at 6:13 a.m.

He was the fourth person to report the body.

The officers, Matthew Prince and David Muniz, remain on the job, but they are expecting to be disciplined, union president Steve Loomis said.

"They made a mistake. No doubt about it." he said today. "Nobody feels worse than those two officers. They usually go above and beyond. This time, they made a mistake."

Loomis said the locator device in their patrol car shows they did go to the highway. They were going 40 to 50 mph when they rolled past the body.

Edited by ReconRat

Loomis said the locator device in their patrol car shows they did go to the highway. They were going 40 to 50 mph when they rolled past the body.
And now we know the rest of the story & reason for the confusion.... The dumba$$es never slowed down to take a good look.... Probably in too big a hurry to take their lunch :nono: