Worst Day of me life... so far

yotaman88210

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks Yota. Hopefully the PD will be more helpful for you than when it happened to me. Agreed that it has to be one of the worst feelings to know someone has been through your stuff. Good luck with getting eveything taken care off.

Speaking of FB though... has anyone been posting a lot of "I'm out doing 'x' for the next few hours" or "Meet me @ 'y'. I'll be there all night" status updates?

Be careful doing that. Just a PSA.

mine usually says ill be home loading ammo and cleaning guns :lol:

no joke......

Speaking of FB though... has anyone been posting a lot of "I'm out doing 'x' for the next few hours" or "Meet me @ 'y'. I'll be there all night" status updates?

:plus1: Announcing when you are not at home is a real bad idea.

Wow man, this sux. I hope that you can get some sort of safe feeling back ASAP. I know after my car had gotten broken into a couple years ago, I didn't feel quite right at home for months, maybe not even until I moved away from there 4 or 5 months later.

Not only dangerous, but it's annoying as hell, too.

mine usually says ill be home loading ammo and cleaning guns :lol:

no joke......

Never a bad thing! Either posting it, or doing it!

:plus1: Announcing when you are not at home is a real bad idea.

This guiys should know. He knows security!!!!

Damn, that sucks Kevin. I'm getting ready to get rid of tons of stuff, I'll give you first dibs on the free stuff and super bargains on the stuff I'm going to sell. Mostly tools and yard crap, if that is anything that you need.

If he doesn't need, do you have a hammer? Free, or not free, doesn't matter to me. I just don't own one, sadly.