Latino Riders

latino_riders_ohio

racially or religious segregated rides really set a bad precedent here.....

Just to be fair.... I don't think this was ever meant to be terribly exclusive. I think the purpose was more to attract latino riders to meet up and ride with each other in addition to others (presumably "others" meaning those who are not of latin american background). If you're not part of the small and concentrated communities of Latinos in Cleveland its somewhat hard to find each other within OH.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that latino_riders_ohio didn't mean that ONLY latinos could participate in this ride. So flame on if you want, but that's just how i see it/feel. :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said..... It was in his intro thread
When I go to the first page of this thread and look at the first post, it doesn't say that...

I may be missing the joke, but I think that Fonzie is referring to his Introductory Thread. Separate thread from this one where he introduced himself to the group.

I may be missing the joke, but I think that Fonzie is referring to his Introductory Thread. Separate thread from this one where he introduced himself to the group.

DING!.... Fries are done

... maybe I could set a double precedent/record by not only being the first Can-o-Tuna to make it through, but, also the only Kat riding Latino to make it through!...

You do realize by making this statement, you've already thoroughly fucked yourself.

I'll throw this down now: You successfully make it through Coshocton and I'll buy you lunch at Chipotle and hoist a Corona in your honor. There is a time limit, you have to complete this ride before the end of the month. As I recall, the CSBA ride is going through there this Saturday, and I'll be on it.

The burrito awaits.

You do realize by making this statement, you've already thoroughly fucked yourself.

I'll throw this down now: You successfully make it through Coshocton and I'll buy you lunch at Chipotle and hoist a Corona in your honor. There is a time limit, you have to complete this ride before the end of the month. As I recall, the CSBA ride is going through there this Saturday, and I'll be on it.

The burrito awaits.

You're on! What's the route?! (I at least need to do some scouting first)