Need help with my girlfriend

redrocket04

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many great quips... But in reality, you'll kick yourself. You'll end up with a compromise that she still won't get on. How about a little Vespa or Vino for the GF?

lol. Sitting at Iron Pony yesterday, I checked out the Vespas there. Those things are crazy expensive for what you get. I figured they'd be around $1-1.5K, not $5,000... She might go for that. She does like a scooter. I could even give her an OR sticker for it. :)

lol. Sitting at Iron Pony yesterday, I checked out the Vespas there. Those things are crazy expensive for what you get. I figured they'd be around $1-1.5K, not $5,000... She might go for that. She does like a scooter. I could even give her an OR sticker for it. :)

You can pick up a used Yamaha Vino for less than a grand. The ladies never ride them much once they get them. I've been pushing them on my wife for a while now. She's all caught up with this "one of us needs to survive if you wreck the bike" thing. :rolleyes:

there goes that "astute poster" honor :D

That's what I was talking about, ASS TOOT poster, talking out your ass! :lol:

I wouldn't put anyone (other than kids) in the back seat of my Camaro, unless they volunteered to get back there.

If anybody gives you an OR sticker for a scooter, I vote to have you banned....Permanently! :D

I wouldn't put anyone (other than kids) in the back seat of my Camaro, unless they volunteered to get back there.

I'll ride...

If anybody gives you an OR sticker for a scooter, I vote to have you banned....Permanently! :D

rosso had a sticker on his scoot IIRC

This is going to sound so lame, but my advice is always just make a girl feel special and she will do anything for you. Tell her NICELY that you want her to ride with you because it is something you really enjoy and you REALLY want to share that with her...blah, blah, blah...(The blah, blah, blah is key here :D ). Make it about her and she will give it a chance GUARANTEED!

I am going to go with what people on here are saying....

1. get a new girl

2. Tell her to STFU and hop on back because you are nice enough to let her out of the kitchen

3. get a second bike

4. get her her own bike (my friend is selling his 92 ninja 500 for $1500 in really good shape)

I am going to go with what people on here are saying....

1. get a new girl

2. Tell her to STFU and hop on back because you are nice enough to let her out of the kitchen

3. get a second bike

4. get her her own bike (my friend is selling his 92 ninja 500 for $1500 in really good shape)

you must be the most awesome girl-mind ever

What gets me about this dude is he asks for help & when anyone suggests something he is trying to defend his woman. I agree with a few

1. Grow up & let your nuts drop.

2. Smack the bitch for having an opinion

3. Then wheelie her ass off & find a woman who enjoys what you do.

Bitches are a dime a dozen. When you compromise you loose. If you let them gain an inch it quickly turns into a mile. I would rather be lonely & happy then have company & be miserable.

WTF don't young people understand......You pussies are ruining it for real men. Women don't get a choice.

Lastly Hookers are cheaper & you can throw them out when your done.

I bet your woman makes you cuddle after sex.

Passengers mess up the weight distribution and handling. I left my passenger pegs on just in case a really hot chick wants to put her boobs on my back and I know that there's no chance she's going to let me touch them with my hands later. Otherwise, I agree with everyone else. Get her a bike. You both will have more fun.

Just do what my bf did.... as soon as he got his bike, he went right home and took the passenger pegs off and said 'I don't do passengers, hun, sorry'.

There was no way I was going to be left at home while he's out riding and having fun, so I bought a bike of my own.

IDK about your bikes, but on my XX, I barely notice passengers. For spirited riding, it's a little more sluggish; but for normal rides, no real difference.

Honestly, I haven't had a passenger on the 1125R. If I was a chick, there's no way I'd get on the back of my bike, knowing the way I ride.

Sorry, doesn't work that way. OR stickers don't stick to scooters. It will just fall right off, one way or another.

Relax, relax. She's not getting a scooter. She's not getting on the cbr, she's gonna ride another bike if I buy a second one. I'm keeping the cbr, though. It's decided.

We have a winner!!!! :trophy: