Brass Balls

SWing'R

while i see your frustration swing'r, it takes two to tango....why be so hard on this guy when he wasnt the only one...its not like your wife was telling him to leave her alone...

not trying to start anything, just saying that maybe the problem originated a little closer to home

if it made you that uncomfortable that they were friends, you should have told your wife to distance herself from him, instead of going to him about it....

seems like you have a slight trust issue, which is understandable since a lot of women are skanks (not your wife, just saying in general), but it seems like the situation could have been dealt with better....if you went to your wife with your concerns and she didnt do anything to change it, then that is a problem in itself...but i dont know the details of all that happened, just throwing a different perspective out there

For the record, I completely trust my wife, I didn't trust him.

I had no problem with them being friends, I had problems when he started calling her all the time and texting her all the time. Calling her Darling, Sweety, Hot Stuff or any other cute name besides Melissa.

When I put my foot down, all I told him was that I was not comfortable with the relationship he had with my wife any longer after seeing a text from him that didn't feel right. I simply asked him to back off abit, to stop calling her cell and texting her, if he wanted to talk to her to call me and I'd put her on. NEVER did I say "I never want you talking to her or me again" or "we are no longer friends" or anything of that nature. He chose to sever all ties to both of us, he didn't answer my calls, texts, pm's or voicemails even when she was sick and in the hospital.

In my eyes, his decision to do what he did was that of a man that was guilty of more than just trying to be friends, a man who's game had been busted.

He hasn't said one word to me before today, yet played dumb and claimed to be confused by why I was mad at him when all I think he was trying to do was damage control because I threw him under the bus publicly.

He's not dumb, he knew why I was mad at him.

For the record' date=' I completely trust my wife, I didn't trust him.

I had no problem with them being friends, I had problems when he started calling her all the time and texting her all the time. Calling her Darling, Sweety, Hot Stuff or any other cute name besides Melissa.

When I put my foot down, all I told him was that I was not comfortable with the relationship he had with my wife any longer after seeing a text from him that didn't feel right. I simply asked him to back off abit, to stop calling her cell and texting her, if he wanted to talk to her to call me and I'd put her on. NEVER did I say "I never want you talking to her or me again" or "we are no longer friends" or anything of that nature. He chose to sever all ties to both of us, he didn't answer my calls, texts, pm's or voicemails even when she was sick and in the hospital.

In my eyes, his decision to do what he did was that of a man that was guilty of more than just trying to be friends, a man who's game had been busted.

He hasn't said one word to me before today, yet played dumb and claimed to be confused by why I was mad at him when all I think he was trying to do was damage control because I threw him under the bus publicly.

He's not dumb, he knew why I was mad at him.[/quote']

gotcha...now that theres more details on the table, i take back what i had said, which was why i put in that post that i wasnt trying to stir shit because i didnt know details....

yea...not cool

For the record' date=' I completely trust my wife, I didn't trust him.

He's not dumb, he knew why I was mad at him.[/quote']

I'm gonna start calling her Sweety, Darling, etc from now on. :D

That guy has the same helmet and gloves as me, and the same forklift

Forklift needs an O.R sticker :lol:

So's the ball

I'm gonna start calling her Sweety, Darling, etc from now on. :D

What d'ya mean "gonna".... Hell, I kept callin' her everything but Melissa at Buddy's while Dave was puttin' his business cards above the urinal dancingnaughty.gif Who's got the pix of her grindin' on me?? boobs.gif

Gotta go.... My "Secret Lovers" ringtone is goin' off

Edited by Fonzie

Well since a majority of folks seem to agree that I am a bad person I am going to exclude myself from future events and this forum. I sincerely apologize that I have offended members of this board as that has never been my intention.

:rolleyes: Dude, don't be so dramatic -- it's the interwebz.

Shrug it off like water and if it really bothers you that "a majority of folks seem to agree [you are] a bad person", strive to be a better person in the future and communicate your intentions better.

I don't understand why you wanna act a martyr? SwingR has some issues with you, he aired them, that's that. I don't know where you think the majority of the 3000+ members on here think you're a bad person. Creepy maybe, but not bad. :D

:rolleyes: Dude, don't be so dramatic -- it's the interwebz.

Shrug it off like water and if it really bothers you that "a majority of folks seem to agree [you are] a bad person", strive to be a better person in the future and communicate your intentions better.

I don't understand why you wanna act a martyr? SwingR has some issues with you, he aired them, that's that. I don't know where you think the majority of the 3000+ members on here think you're a bad person. Creepy maybe, but not bad. :D

Lolz no shit!

The kershoctan kids don't like me, but I is still here! :p

So to catch up:

A scooter rider with trust issues called out a guy who may just be a tad too friendly with ladies whom are spoken for.

Oh, and our tax dollars allow for gigantic brass balls to be lifted upon forklifts at a moment's notice.

God bless America and ORN!