kawi kid + kawi + ignorant deer =

kawi kid

well some of you may know already, but i had my first ever accident with the bike this evening. :( almost 5 years of riding and it finally caught up with me........... Im not gonna lie it was pretty bad, and one wicked tumble.

Me and cdubya were on 715 between the dam and walhonding, we werent riding fast just normal speeds when i spotted a deer out in the field. well that one deer turned into two and i never saw it till i was just about to t-bone it. :mad: i never had a chance to even react, i was pretty much fucked before i even realized it was infront of me. i was tossed over the front and skipped and bounced for quite a ways. cdub thinks that i for certain rolled at least 4-5 times, i lost count :o. my biggest worry was where the bike was going cuz i could hear it bouncing and sliding right along with me. when i stopped sliding i popped right up a little shooken up and stunned but i never lost my wind or anything.

i thought i was actually fine till casey made it over to me and said "you got a hole in your gut" :lol: apparently when i was shot over the handle bars i caught the wind screen with my side and ripped it off clean, guages and all. :eek: so i ended up riding into the hospital and getting a ct scan some stitches and bandages. over all im ok and that is all that matters, my pride is hurt a little cuz i consider myself a really safe rider but no matter how safe you are somethings just cant be avioded.

the bike on the other hand is a different story. im going to go ahead and say its more than likely a total loss. the pics are about half scary to look at. i got some of it sitting in the garage im still gathering up the ones of it laying in the ditch and the deer from friends and family so ill have those up later tomorrow. but for now here is what everyone is here to see the destruction................

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/2000itrguy/wreck/

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

DSCN0725.jpg

DSCN0726.jpg

DSCN0727.jpg

DSCN0730.jpg

DSCN0733.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0740.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

DSCN0748.jpg

DSCN0750.jpg

DSCN0752.jpg

DSCN0754.jpg

DSCN0756.jpg

Edited by kawi kid

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear this Kawi. Glad you're alright. Bikes are replaceable. But damnit, now you definitely aren't riding on Saturday are ya?
Sucks to see another 636 down...but congrats on walking away from it only to ride another day.

Hurry up and put some duct tape on that bike so you can make it out to the CSBA ride! :D

casey said the forks are bent to hell. i didnt get down to look at them but ill take his word for it.

Glad you made it through it. I have hit 2 deer( I HATE DEER).The first was like what happened to you came out of nowhere, couldn't avoid it. The second , I seen about 6 in the middle of the road so I slowed to see WTF they would do. Most of them went right ,then all of a sudden one slams into me from the left.I made through both with just the fairings and mirror being torn off and a bruised leg. Heal up !!

Daaaayummmm Bry?! :eek:

Thank God you were wearin' your gear. From the looks of the helmet, gloves, boots, and the fact that you cut your stomach even through your jacket.... WOW!! Smart, smart decision on your part tonight, or I'm afraid this thread may have a completely different tone :(

Is the stomach a cut, or a puncture? How deep?

Case.... You 'da man! Thanx for takin' care of our bud! kiss.gif

On a lighter note.... Her knees look a little scraped up, but her nips still look good to go! :D

DSCN0723.jpg

Daaaayummmm Bry?! :eek:

Thank God you were wearin' your gear. From the looks of the helmet, gloves, boots, and the fact that you cut your stomach even through your jacket.... WOW!! Smart, smart decision on your part tonight, or I'm afraid this thread may have a completely different tone :(

Is the stomach a cut, or a puncture? How deep?

Case.... You 'da man! Thanx for takin' care of our bud! kiss.gif

On a lighter note.... Her knees look a little scraped up, but her nips still look good to go! :D

DSCN0723.jpg

Seriously. The big scrapes on your helmet could have been your face.

Sucks about the bike and the gut, but glad to hear overall you're okay, hopefully insurance will cover most everything.

Glad Casey was with you to help out.

Also, after you get to feeling better, make sure you give us another photo shoot of you in the sexy gold shorts. :D:fruit: