getting to track days

standout

if it was mid-ohio i would just ride there. that's really not that far. It's beaver and it's june 13th. google maps says 3.5 hours. Myself and my family are going up friday and camping/fishing and all that fun stuff. I've put two bikes in the back of a truck before and had no problems from cincinatti to here. It's different borrowing a buddys truck for half a day then a weekend. lol

My bike is no prize winner. I'd be more worried about the other persons. Last time we did that we just put a thin matress pad between the two bikes. I don't physically need to ride with someone just someway to get the bike there and back home.

I will try to attend more events and meeting some of you guys in the next few weeks. I will start a thread asking help and with more specifics of my travel plans as the days get closer. I was just looking for an alternative to depending on another person but that may be my best option.

find someone going man. Thats what the site is fur. Im sure someone else is going to the same event

+1

i think the real question is. What event is this and who else is going. there is bound to be space on someone's trailer. Depending on the distance slip them some cash or case of beer and you've got new friends and a ride. For your very first track day it's the way to go.

+1

• 4 weeks later...