Iron Pony sucks

mahdey

I spent too much money there yesterday....MUST.....NOT.....BUY.....MORE...STUFF.

But anyways got a helmet and new jacket for $170. Regular price before clearance would have been $420. Oh and i got a free t-shirt.

I spent too much money there yesterday....MUST.....NOT.....BUY.....MORE...STUFF.

But anyways got a helmet and new jacket for $170. Regular price before clearance would have been $420. Oh and i got a free t-shirt.

At least to saved some money and got a "free" T-Shirt! :D

At least to saved some money and got a "free" T-Shirt! :D

i askedf if she could keep the shirt and apply a discount to the price of the purchase for the cost of the shirt, she said it didn't work that way.

I'll get pics when i feel like getting out of bed.

you know what really sucks, i work at a different dealership, and i still love going to Iron Pony to check things out. Noone will ever have the inventory they do! and i still end up buying things there everytime i go, even tho i know i can just order it at work and get it cheaper, usually, on my discount, i still buy it at IP. like there 30 dollar riding jackets that are waterproof and have the thermal liner, i bought that and a pair of pants that are waterproof and have a thermal liner, and they zip together and are padded. best set of riding gear ive purchased!

we might stop in monday evening on our way back from North Carolina. Not sure if were takin 77 to the turnpike, or 33 to c-bus.

I was in there Thursday to look at some riding jeans (Shift) and a new visor. I was asking some questions and the guy said "look, these riding jeans don't offer any more protection than a $30 pair of Carharts at WalMart". Now before any I.P. personnel get too upset, I took the $80 and spent it on other stuff that I wouldn't have otherwise purchased. So a little honesty lost them $0 in revenue and bumped them up a couple of notches in my proverbial "book".

take 33, its easier and is the route i take.

no way. its def not easier. its more of a PITA. 77 to turnpike is the easiest way. it takes the same amount of time. ive drove both ways many times.

all the little towns that are 35mph and the 2 lane roads. depends on what mood im in basically. lol

------sponsor requests thread title be changed to "Iron Pony saved me $250"----------

Seriously though- thanks for coming in.

And you all taunted me with the new RSV4. Could maybe justify an impulse buy with any colour but white.:D

I did get the Alpinestars GP's clearanced from you all though.