Mid Ohio June 7,8

jschaf

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntley Nash. Do u know him Liz?

From GA, no? If so, he's a youngin and is certainly legit. You had me worried thinking you were referring to Spector. You guys really need to consider figuring out how to keep him away from the school... He's out of control and is so erratic and dangerous it isn't funny...

Also, Kerr is up there. Ryan is really coming around and showing some serious promise. He has been looking good and I really think the way he rides the bike, his style on the machine and the overall mindset he has is going to lead him to doing some good things.

Overall, the youngins are coming!! Damn kids...:p

Nash is a cool mofo for sure!!!! Cant wait to have him at the Event. Ryan is deff a cool kid and he deff is FAST! Spector is sprector is is a cool ass dude and is deff a wild one. I just love knowing these AMA guys and we all get to LEARN from them. Liz u are DEFF fast as hell and cant wait to get some mich one day and try it with ur #'s.

Right now the ten day forcast is saying rain. But we got a week so hopefully we well see a change. Gixxie what happens in a case of a steady rain fall, I know iam not doing my first track day in the rain no way! Also can you tell me what time the novice group runs i got some people coming to watch and are wondering what time they should be there.

Thanks.

I'll probably be there on the 7th. Likely making my reservation tomorrow. First track day for me too...sounds like I'll be in good company with other newbie/novices. Honestly can't wait. Totally excited to get on track.

I'll also make mine tomorrow afternoon after checking the forecast. I'll probably be there both days with a garage rental (need to confirm with friend). If anyone's interested in sharing on Tuesday, I have openings for 2.

And easy info for new people to the track, the first 2 sessions is usually skiddish with the track still damp in the morning. With the exit of the Key and Thunder Valley especially not dry enough to push it.

Now I just need to get the bike put back together in a few days :D

Edited by SJC1000rr

I'll probably be there both days with a garage rental (need to confirm with friend). If anyone's interested in sharing on Tuesday, I have openings for 2.

How much is a spot in the garage rental share?

Any first timers or anyone interested in help or advice or just want to hang out and talk bikes come find me in garage 3 or 4. #816 bike.

Sounds awesome.

I've not made my reservation yet, I'm going to wait till mid-week to make a decision as the weather is getting shady for sure.

I have crazy good luck when I schedule stuff, well in advance. I'm just saying that based on my surreal luckiness with vacations that are weather related, Tuesday, 8th, will be great!

I dropped my bike off at Buell Dealer for the 6200 mile service (oil change etc) on Tuesday. The bike was acting weird after I got back from vacation. When I dropped it off, I mentioned that the idle was a little off, figured it just needed adjusted.

Anyhow, I got a call this afternoon, stating that there's an injector issue and that they need to order an injector (7-10 days); it's covered under warranty. I don't understand why because I always use the 92-93 octane fuel.

The problem is that since I'm so close to the track day, I can't get a refund or reschedule. I need to sell my spot. If anyone is interested in getting a good deal on the Tuesday 8th spot at Mid-Ohio, here's your opportunity.

This was going to be my first track day, so I'm not sure what is all involved with selling the spot.

:(