Mid Ohio June 7,8

jschaf

I dropped my bike off at Buell Dealer for the 6200 mile service (oil change etc) on Tuesday. The bike was acting weird after I got back from vacation. When I dropped it off, I mentioned that the idle was a little off, figured it just needed adjusted.

Anyhow, I got a call this afternoon, stating that there's an injector issue and that they need to order an injector (7-10 days); it's covered under warranty. I don't understand why because I always use the 92-93 octane fuel.

The problem is that since I'm so close to the track day, I can't get a refund or reschedule. I need to sell my spot. If anyone is interested in getting a good deal on the Tuesday 8th spot at Mid-Ohio, here's your opportunity.

This was going to be my first track day, so I'm not sure what is all involved with selling the spot.

:(

This totally totally sux man!!!! I can prob sell ur spot or help u sell it? If not online the day of. Pm me the price u want and i will try at least..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dropped my bike off at Buell Dealer for the 6200 mile service (oil change etc) on Tuesday. The bike was acting weird after I got back from vacation. When I dropped it off, I mentioned that the idle was a little off, figured it just needed adjusted.

Anyhow, I got a call this afternoon, stating that there's an injector issue and that they need to order an injector (7-10 days); it's covered under warranty. I don't understand why because I always use the 92-93 octane fuel.

The problem is that since I'm so close to the track day, I can't get a refund or reschedule. I need to sell my spot. If anyone is interested in getting a good deal on the Tuesday 8th spot at Mid-Ohio, here's your opportunity.

This was going to be my first track day, so I'm not sure what is all involved with selling the spot.

:(

Sorry to read about your bad luck. I can help you out....

PM Sent....call me......number included in PM.

Had fun and finally started to get the hang of the 600 up there today. Though....the tire pressures I had started on was completed FUBAR! Note to self to up them considerably! P1 V-28.5 cold and PRD 22 cold ended up at 43.5 and almost 37 psi hot :eek:

Brought them down to 33/28 hot and the bike stuck like glue.

As for times, yes the gates open at 7 and I am not sure if you can just enter there. I think its reservation only. Today's Novice groups were packed up...thats for sure! ;)

Wow, what a day. Started slow at first but then got a hang of it and really started moving. What a thrill! It's like heroin: one doze and you're addicted. Scheduling another track day later this summer.

Note to myself: need to get a real sports bike :) K1300S is too heavy for a track despite being very comfortable, smooth and damn quick on a straight.

I had a great time as well. Finally, a completely dry track day. We couldn't have ask for better weather for a track day (not too hot, but warm enough for great grip around the track). This was my first time out in the intermediate group and once I got used to pace, and being passed (as well as passing others), I had a blast. I'm truely addicted. A special thanks to Scott Evans for coaching me. I definately learned alot.

I take it by youre name that you were riding the red cbr? If thats right pm me your email and what group you were riding in and ill see if my wife got any. She took like 500 hundred pics so you might be in one, they are not professional pics but it will be something to show the family.

Thanks everybody for all your help. The last 2 days were quite the life altering experience. I'll definitely be doing this again. The coaching well surpassed what I was expecting. Gonna cut this short because I'm whooped. Cheers.