Sidi Vertigo Air Boots for sale

Zach

1119d1205680564t-sidi-vertigo-air-sidi.jpg

Hey guys, these Sidi Vertigo Airs are just wasting space in the closet. I don't have a sport bike anymore, so I don't have a real need for these.

These are a great boot for aggressive riders and the perforated leather will keep your feet cool in the summer time! Lots of protection and the uppers are adjustable to get that perfect fit.

Size Euro 45 (like a US 11) and they tend to run a bit narrow.

These things only have about 1k miles on them and have never been crashed in. A few scuffs here and there from kicking shit, but absolutely zero damage to the functionality or safety.

I'd like to get $175 for these and I would prefer not to ship them. I'm located in Delaware during the day and Gahanna at night and on the weekends.

I can get pics of the actual boots upon request, I just don't have any here on my work computer.

Edited by Zach
changed the size

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn why did your feet have to be bigger lol i need a 10.5 so i can upgrade out of my SIDI B-2's

I may be wrong on my size, I had to guess by the shoes I'm currently wearing. I can verify this evening.

Or you could man up and get some bigger feets. :D

damn why did your feet have to be bigger lol i need a 10.5 so i can upgrade out of my SIDI B-2's

You know what they say about guys with little feet. :D

J/K

Good boots for sure, I have not one but two pair of Sidi's. GL with the sale!

These boots are badass. I have Sidi Vertigo (non-air) and absolutely love em! I usally wear a size 11 shoe and my Sidis are size 10, they fit like a glove.

you must have the skinny feets.

and they also must get hot in the summer, so you should buy these. :D

you must have the skinny feets.

and they also must get hot in the summer, so you should buy these. :D

I did just scuff mine up in the down, buuuut, my mod money went towards a new Shoei. ;)

My feet are relatively skinny, I constantly wear Pumas comfortably, and the Sidis will break in to a perfect size if they're a little smaller than you'd normally wear.

Not to be difficult :) If you would ship and accept Paypal I would be very interested.

I just hate those thieving bastards. Don't trust 'em.

U still coming down to the pony on saturday? I could meet you.

I just hate those thieving bastards. Don't trust 'em.

U still coming down to the pony on saturday? I could meet you.

Pony trip has been postponed for a couple of weeks due to work and quite few guys who want to go can't make it this weekend. Maybe the weekend after mothers day.

Who's a thieving bastard?? PayPal? In hundreds of transactions as both the buyer and seller I have never had an issue. I keep my "toy" funds in my paypal account.

Pony trip has been postponed for a couple of weeks due to work and quite few guys who want to go can't make it this weekend. Maybe the weekend after mothers day.

Who's a thieving bastard?? PayPal? In hundreds of transactions as both the buyer and seller I have never had an issue. I keep my "toy" funds in my paypal account.

Basically, I hate their 'believe the customer, screw the seller' practices. Too many loopholes for cheats in the system.

person to person is ok, but I refuse to link a bank acct. so getting the money is a pain.

Buuuuut, I need some monies, so you have a PM inbound. :D