Ride pics from today, and a couple of new things learned about the RR.

redrocket04

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus dude. The first time I rode a 600 I was 14 I think, or it might of been a 750, cant remember. But yea I just opened the bitch up right away. You gots too!

Glad you got to actually get on it today!

the 1st bike i took out was a 98 cbr 600 F3 and bout after 2 min of being on it i look down and i was at like 110mph let me tell ya that was a RIDE now im on a GSX-R and everytime i ride its a rush :banana:

Damn $200 bucks for a new seat... I was saiving up to get a two brother exhaust instead...probably go with the exhaust. As you said before redrocket "screw comfort".

It will make quite the difference. Look for a sergeant seat. Maybe a little cheaper and still some good quality.

Since this rain is killing this weekend we can go out next weekend for some more entertaining roads.

6k? That's idle on my 250! :lol:

Actually, I got to take a friend's 600rr down the road a week or so ago, and while I didn't bounce it off the rev limiter, I wasn't very timid on finding where it wakes up! Honestly, that's the fastest bike I've been on, and I was surprised at how little I was really intimidated by it. I always thought it would be way too fast for me, and that I would be all out of my comfort zone with a supersport riding position, but I was ok with it.

I still think that I want a newer VFR for my next bike though......

Maybe its common practice, but I've know a few people who remove it and depend soley on the left.

I looked into this last year when I got my bike, and it only had one mirror. You are only required to have one mirror. It makes sense that one would pick the left to be that one. I prefer to have both, but I DO use the left more than the right one.

I use both constantly because I use them practically the same. Vehicles behind me can be looked at from right and left. Also, more than 2 lanes on a road I need my right one as well as left. Both for me. Seems pretty retarded to only leave 1 on and looks worse too cosmetic wise.

I use both constantly because I use them practically the same. Vehicles behind me can be looked at from right and left. Also, more than 2 lanes on a road I need my right one as well as left. Both for me. Seems pretty retarded to only leave 1 on and looks worse too cosmetic wise.

Never understood it myself. Most of my riding is on the 3+ lane slab though.

his right mirror is missing because he let someone ride it that didnt know how to ride, and they ran it into a parked car and busted the fairing and ripped that mirror off

Ohhhhhhh.... Well that sucks.

you guys looking to buy a premade seat should check out this guy: http://greatdaytoride.com

Hoblick got his seat done there and says its as good as those expensive aftermarket seats. He just takes your stock seat and replaces the guts for $50 bucks for just the drivers pad. I plan on sending that guy my R6 seats when I get back as I like to do 300+ mile days on the yammie.

his right mirror is missing because he let someone ride it that didnt know how to ride, and they ran it into a parked car and busted the fairing and ripped that mirror off
Ohhhhhhh.... Well that sucks.

oh, we see now. I didn't bring up why people did it. ;)

Yep, Thats the first and the last time i make that mistake.. lol Hes SUPPOSED to start sending me checks in August to fix it:dunno:

It busted the Mirror The entire Headlight assembly, And the Front and Left side fairings... The lowest estimate i got was 1500 for just parts.:rant: