Yamaha of Columbus / Iron Pony

Steve Butters

for future reference...i do believe you can request black weights when theyre doing the install, not positive on that, but i thought thats what they told me

See, now, you'd think if you have black rims, and black weights are available that'd be a "no brainer". :dunno:

They did my tires weeks ago, I just noticed the weights a few days ago.

See' date=' now, you'd think if you have black rims, and black weights are available that'd be a "no brainer". :dunno:

They did my tires weeks ago, I just noticed the weights a few days ago.[/quote']

Yes you can, however they cost more I do believe.

yep.

They put weights on my rims too' date=' I just noticed them the other day when I cleaned up the bike. I have black rims, the weights are silver, kinda looks like shit.

Might try and see I can paint them black :confused:, or would that turn out badly?[/quote']

Remove them and put in dynabeads.

• 2 weeks later...
OK I have to add this. Dynabeads for the total win ! I just put them in today. What a difference.
Yep, beads for me as well. Works great.

You're welcome........ Why the Pony does not offer them as a balance option or at the very least sell them is beyond me??