Proper way to tie down a bike.... NOT

Cleaner

I tried doing this to Putty's dirt bike...not once...but TWICE!!! ;)

Dude, seriously...I'm a nervous wreck when you tow my dirt beast.....

Ok, Putty... Seen three different shots of the chick in your avatar. Clue us non-knowing types in. Wife? Girl friend? Whazzup?

She's my GF, GixChiC......She's a member here...One of the 3Vix.....LOL!

His Girlfriend.. might as well be the wife.. hahahahaaha:D:p

dirt boot to junk

She's my GF, GixChiC......She's a member here...One of the 3Vix.....LOL!

Is she okay with her pic being up like that? My wife is pretty attractive but if she happened to look over my shoulder and saw here bikini pic as my avatar she would break my neck, my computer, and my camera too.

... Actually, I take that back. My wife is my avatar now and has no problem with it.

Is she okay with her pic being up like that? My wife is pretty attractive but if she happened to look over my shoulder and saw here bikini pic as my avatar she would break my neck, my computer, and my camera too.

... Actually, I take that back. My wife is my avatar now and has no problem with it.

It's no more than you'd see of her if you went to a pool with us. Would be diff if parts of her was exposed. That's a no no!!!!

LMAO, if that avatar is your wife then I am going to break your neck, your computer, and your camera, and do God know's what to your Honda....

It's no more than you'd see of her if you went to a pool with us. Would be diff if parts of her was exposed. That's a no no!!!!

if you want the "parts exposed" pics cleaner, just pm me. i got tons of them i could show you. she looks good in the swimsuit, but without it..........